The New Years Eve Kiss

Hi Guys!! I'm Planning to this Today instead of Tomorrow.I hope you guys had a Awesome New Years Eve!! (I know I'm late) And I'm planning to do the Christmas chapter late I'm sorry!! I should of done it sooner but it's going to count as another Special chapter I hope you enjoy!! But bad news is I won't update as fast because school is coming again But I'll try to update and yeah so Peace out!!
Also I gotten at least 11 reviews I guess so far saying that you guys want more because it's good Thank you!! And I look forward to the reviews again Thank you.
----------------------------------------------
Tori's P.O.V
I wake up and I Look at my message Cat given me that's on my phone.
Cat: Hey Tori can I please come over? ;( 4:05
Tori: Yeah you can! What's wrong Cat? 4:06
Cat: I'll Tell you when I get there... 4:07
I get out of my bed and I put on my slippers and I go downstairs. I see that Trina is watching TV. Ugh can't this girl have anything else to do? "Trina I'm gonna need you to go to your room" "Why? you can't make me" "Yeah but I can make you leave!" And we start arguing. "Alright Alright geez I'll just watch TV in my room..." and Trina goes upstairs. I hear a knock on my door and I Open it. I see that Cat is crying her Eyes are filled with tears and the tears are running down her cheeks. I give her a hug and my chest buries her face. I Place a kiss on her head. And whenever she is sad I'm always in a sad mood because I don't like it when Cat is sad. I let go of her and we sit on the Couch. "So can I tell you now?" She Saids in a raspy voice. I can hear her voice breaking. "Yeah Cat tell me anything."
"Well when I was walking outside with my brother to go to the supermarket yesterday and I saw Robbie. He hurt my feelings saying that you don't like me and he also said that I won't get a special New Year's Eve kiss. He probably thinks that you will just give me a kiss just because he thinks you barely like me My brother was fighting with him and spat on him and threw him on the sidewalk and it sounded like he cracked something and then my brother just ran home and I tried to catch up to him by I walked all the way home ever since I stopped thinking about it but ever since I woke up I started about thinking about it again and he's coming to the party" That pervert weird guy Named Robbie he just can't stop hurting Cat's feelings... "Cat please don't worry just don't Cry ok? I will make him Jealous because I do Love you I didn't make you my girlfriend just because for one reason you became my girlfriend because your Beautiful and you have a great pretty voice with a great personality you are lucky to have me for real because I really love you Just ignore him next time because he's a jerk and I bet he always says that about couples on Hollywood Arts like beck and Jade by the fact I don't like Jade or beck I like you and only you I will fight him just for you but please don't Cry before you make me cry but actually your the luckiest girl but I am too" "Thank you Tor" and she Straddles on top of me and puts her arms around me and I wipe her tears with my thumbs but she's crying again. Her eyes look sleepy and they look like they are about to close. I Wrap my hands around her butt and She presses her lips onto mine. I taste strawberry and melon lip gloss and it taste so sweet. Her lips are so soft and... she puts her tongue in my mouth and her tongue licks my lips I moan. We are in a deeper French kiss and Cat's butt on my hands feels so tingly... and warm I no longer can feel the tears on her face  and my heart is beating so fast.. She's kissing me back..  I then put my tongue in her mouth and she moans. I pull back and she puts her teeth on my neck and I moan. It's like she's giving me a hickey. "So... Cat I want you to get ready in one hour so we can go to the New Year's Eve party k?"
"Kk Tor I already have my dress it's in this bag..." I see Trina go downstairs for no reason.. "There's gonna be a New Year's Eve party can I come?" "No Trina you can't come besides you have a appointment again Today" "Ugh!! I am so going to kill your mom!!" "No you can't.. either way your not coming!!" And Trina stomps her feet all the way upstairs.. "Can I take a peek at the dress your wearing?" "Yeah sure" I take a peek in the bag And it's a cute dress and it's pink and it's like a long dress well has a long skirt and the top to the dress looks hot. "Cat I love the dress your wearing!" "Thanks" and she giggles "Well Cat let's get ready early!" I lead her to the bathroom and we start ripping our clothes off and we head in the shower. I start to wash her body and she washes mine she rubs my breast and starts massaging it. I moan. And then she circles it with her finger and sucks on my breast. I moan even louder. Then we get out of the shower and I let her use my towel and I use my other towel. There's no reason why I have two towels but yeah.. We go to my room and dry our selfs off. And We wear our under clothes like a tank top shirt and panties  and Cat gets that bag and puts on that dress... it looks so good on her.. and she wears sandals with a fake flower head band with all pretty colors Cat likes "Cat...." "Hmmm?" "You look beautiful..." "Aw Thanks!!" I put on my dress and it's Purple plus Baby blue ish like a Moonlight color. "Tori you look amazing and so beautiful I love your Dress!" "Hehe Thank you!" And I press my lips to Cat's it's so soft as usual and her Lips just taste so good. It taste better then any lips I have kissed. I Just Cat and she looks very stunning and beautiful as usual. So one hour later we are finally ready! "Cat let's go to the New Year's Eve Party!" "Kk!" I open the door and we walk outside. Once we are outside we are walking to my School.. Cat is suddenly holding my hand and squeezing it very nice... Her hand feels warm on mine and she swings our hands together. It does take a while for us to walk to School but we are finally here. We go through the entrance and all of the Halloween decorations are token over with New Years decorations. It's very pretty and we see a bunch of people. But I see Jade with Beck Andre with no one and no sign of Robbie yet... God I just hate him... I see Sinjin dancing like really bad... And I decide we go next to Jade and Beck and Andre just because Why not.. "Hey Vega.." Beck Saids. "Well isn't it The one and only Tori vega Who ruined Hollywood Arts for me.." Jade chill... she just came here with Cat and I bet there's worse people that ruined Hollywood Arts for you." "If you break Her heart there will be consequences..." "Stop talking!!" "You can't make me!!" And Jade and Beck are soon arguing and walk away. "Well hey Andre" I say. "Hi" "I thought Robbie was gonna be at this party since he said that to me... You got any clue?" "Nope" "Alright..." I go outside with Cat and there's fireworks in the sky. And then we sit at a table. "Did we miss it already?" "No Cat But there is Fireworks during New Years and 4th of July I guess." I said. And all of a sudden we see the Nerd Robbie. I don't even look at him but he comes to us where me and Cat are siting.

"What do you want?." I asked. Looking at him with a grumpy face.

"Cat.." he Repeated. As he was looking right into cats soul when Cat just had turned her head.

"No! Get away idiot!" I yelled.
"Yeah." Cat's eyes were filled of water and went down on her cheek like a waterfall.

... I felt so bad I wanted to just punch Robbie in the face ...

Cat goes on top of me and Straddles my waist, putting her on my chest and hugging me so close.

"Don't worry baby. I got you." As I lightly touched Cat but that didn't seem to do anything.

"Cat.. kiss me.. the Countdown is happening." Soon Cat's face was staring at my eyes and she smiled at me.

I got up with Cat. Robbie still there... I put my arms on her waist and she put hers on my neck.

"10.... 9..... 8.... 7.... 6.... 5.... 4.... 3... 2..."

And.....
"1!"

Cat brought her face closer to mines and so did I. Right there our lips met. Cat's biting my lip and I slowly put my tongue in her mouth.

Cat does a muffled moan. Me and Cat continue to make out.

Robbie just does a angry grown and walks away.

I could hear my hearts beating like the fireworks.

We pulled back. By the time we did there wasn't a thing to see in the sky.

  The party was over and we safely headed home.
We walked all the way to Cat's house.

As we talked I waved goodbye to Cat.

"Bye Cat. I love you." As I planted a hot kiss on her forehead.

"Bye...." As she pulled me in a another hug. She hugged me so close.

I quickly went out of the door walking back all the way to my home.

When I came home I saw Trina watching tv. I didn't even try to look at her.

I changed into my pajamas and hit the bed since I already took a bath earlier.

I'll sit never stop thinking about Cat in my sleep...

❤️❤️❤️

----------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

hey guys!!! I'm so sorry this Chapter took forever! My writing will improve a bit since this is like my first book yet but I think I'm going to leave it here.

See you next time! ;)