Chapter #11: Warmth ❤

Himeko's Pov

Himeko's Pov

As soon as the demonic minions attack me, I swiftly charged at them with my weapon taking them down one by one. They turned to dust.

"So this is the famous Durendal... Funny I didn't know a filthy hybrid can own such a weapon made for the purest beings" the brunette leader said.

"Aren't I pure enough for you?" I asked as I took down another minion.

"Ha! The only thing I see in you is filth, princess" he said mockingly which ticked me off.

"You ass! I'm gonna-"

"Ah, ah, ah, hybrid. I wouldn't take my eyes off my master if I were you" the brunette leader said as I turn to see Reiji-sama in trouble.

"Durendal Sing!" I command as I plunged Durendal to the ground creating a crack which opened up and swallowed the minions.

"Master Reiji stay behind me" I said as I raised my weapon and chanted an ancient spell.

Lighting started to gather until it got sucked in my sword.

I then plunge Durendal again to the ground as shock waves start to spread and electrify my enemies slowly leaving only the leader to finish off.

"Is that all you got princess?" he said mockingly with a smirk on his face.

"I still have more tricks" I told him as my second Durendal's blade start to turn into flames.

"Heavens flame huh? You're going to purify me" he said with a smirk.

"Wow how slow can you be?" I said sarcastically and began to attack him.

He kept dodging my attacks as he kept trying to claw my face off.

"You know hybrid you terribly remind me of someone" he surprisingly said.

"Do I now?".

"Terribly ... Those eyes of yours they remind me of that woman I was lucky she died".

My aura then start to grow dark and so did my expression.

"Did she now? Are you sure she died?" I said with a smile that made him scared.

Reiji's Pov

"Did she now? Are you sure she died?" Himeko said with a smile that can easily scare you.

I noticed her voice started to change making the demon uncomfortable.

"No way you're her!!! How are you alive!!" the demon said as he tried to escape.

"What's the matter? Are you afraid of me now? Pathetic! And you call yourself a demon" she mocked him as Durendal's flame of Heaven turned dark.

"No way in Hell are you alive you cursed brat!!! I ended you!!" the demon yelled.