Chapter #14: I can't replace her

Himeko's Pov

"I'm sorry, you want me to do what?" I ask the woman in front of me who happens to be Ahri Kitsuni, the student council president.

"We need you to help us handle Ayato Sakamaki please" She said with a bow.

"What did he do and why do you need me?".

"He's been skipping classes to play basketball in the gym and we need you again because you're the only person we know capable of handling him".

"I'm beginning to think that you all are not good at your job" I told her.

"Just help us and I promise we'll never bother you again" She pleaded.

"All right, I'll do this for the last time" I told her and promptly left to go find Ayato-sama.

Once I reached the gym after so many turns through the hallways, I immediately spotted him playing basketball alone.

"Ayato-sama" I called out to him.

He turns to my direction and frowned.

"What do you want brat" He hissed in annoyance. His glare intense from its downward angle.

Was I always this short compared to him??? I shake my head. This isn't the time.

"Why aren't you in class, Ayato-sama? Shouldn't you be learning something?" I ask him which intensified his glare.

"Leave Ore-sama alone brat" He said as he walked away.

I immediately followed after him.

"Would you quit following me brat!?" He yelled and it reverberated across the hallway.

I didn't listen to him and just kept at a steady pace. It was quite obvious that Ayato-sama had a irritated look on his face but nonetheless, he walked on.

We soon arrived at the school swimming pool. I briefly glanced his way taking in his demeanor, trying to convince myself that he won't do what I think he's going to do.

"Last chance brat, you better leave or I'll dump you in the pool" He said in a threatening tone.

How does he know I can't swim??

"I'm sorry Ayato-sama but I was asked to take you back to class whether you like it or not" I told him.

Without another thought, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and swiftly threw me towards the pool as if I was an unwanted rag doll.

Ayato's Pov

"Good riddance" I said as I watch that annoying first errand sink to the bottom.

Ever since the wolf attack, she's been nothing but a pain. First, she made Tableware Otaku suddenly go soft on her even if he hides it well. Then Shuu starts listening to her and Kanato somehow came into good terms with her.

The worst part is that she's even related to the Mukami's and consequently, her ... Out of all the families she could be related to, it had to be Kirra's family.

It irritates me to see that Kirra's bastard brothers never questioned Himeko's claim to be a sibling as well.

Didn't they say Kirra was their only sister? Could the have lied to us about having a second one?No .... if they did, Kirra would have told me.