I can't

Colton Pov
I can't believe I told a guy who I only knew for a couple of days my deepest secret. But it felt so right. Why does he remind me of Kyle so much?

Kyle Pov
I don't think I can keep up with the plan. I mean I know he hurt me but it's hard when you actually have to go through with it. It's harder than you think. Maybe I should just give up. I will be hurting him just as much as he hurt me. What happens after? Will I be relieved? Will I move again? This is so confusing.

Colton Pov
I... think I'm starting to catch feelings for Kyle and I don't know why. We don't even know that much about each other.

Kyle Pov
I'm sitting next to Colton in health class. We have to write about our first couple of days as a "couple." I'm definitely leaving out the part where we kissed.
I glance at Colton and see he hasn't written anything yet.
Bell rings
Colton quickly leaves and I run after him.
"Colton!" I yell. He keeps walking.
"Colton!" I say again. He still keeps walking. I catch up to him and grab his arm. I drag him to the boys bathroom and lock the door.
I push him up against the wall and put both of my hands beside his head.
"What's your problem?" I ask.
"Nothing, why?"
"I was calling your name but you kept on walking."
"I..didn't hear you." He says.
I scoff.
"Yes you did. So what's your problem." I say getting closer to his face.
"N-nothing." He blushes.
"Then why are you red?" I ask.
"B-because its hot in here."
I look down at his body and bite my lip.
"Want me to help you with that?" He looks at me confused.
I grabbed his dick through his pants and he lets out a moan.
"Let me help you." I say. I unbuckle his pants and pull them down along with his boxers. His dick springs up.
I grab his member and began pumping it.
"K-Kyle." He groans. I start to go faster. I play with his tip which had pre cum leaking out. Then I use my other hand to grab and massage his balls.
"Mmmmm!"
"You like this?" I go even faster. I can feel his legs buckle telling me he's going to cum.
He grabs one of my hands that are pumping his dick.
"S-stop." He breaths out. I chuckle.
"I don't think I can."
I go down on my knees and stick it in my mouth. The moment I do he cums. Once I swallow all of it I stand up and lick my lips.
"Mmm. Tasty." He blushes and I smirk .