Mutual

Colton Pov
Yesterday was great. He was so tight.His dick was so huge,my hand didn't even cover it. I never felt anything like this. He makes me feel special and wanted. I...love Kyle. Should I tell him? Will he reject me? Oh no!

Kyle Pov
It's been a week since that last in-counter and Colton hasn't talked to me since. Was it too soon? Did he not like it? Maybe I should ask him about our..."relationship."
Lunch period
Colton Pov
I don't think I want to go to lunch. I don't want to see Kyle yet. I walk in the boys bathroom and wait for lunch to get over. While I'm waiting someone comes in.
It's was Kyle.
I gulp.

Kyle Pov
I saw Colton walk in the bathroom and decided to figure out why he's been ignoring me. So I walk in a couple minutes after he does.
"Hey Colton. Can I talk to you?" I ask.
"Uh..sure."
"About last week...I'm sorry. It got out of hand and I went too far."
"N-no it's ok. It was my fault too, I didn't stop you." He says. "But its for the project right?"
Is it? I don't think I can keep these feelings inside anymore.
"No it's not."
"It's not?" He questions. I shake my head.
"I didn't do it for the project. I did it because...I like you..." I said.
"You like me?"
"No." He frowns.
"I mean." I breathe in then out. I open my eyes and face him.
"I love you Colton." I see him freeze. I rub the back of my neck.
"Sorry I guess that was too soon. I can totally understand if you don't feel the same way. I just wanted to tell you that." I say. I stood there for another moment then started to walk off.
"Wait." Colton said. I stopped but didn't turn around.
"I-I love you too. I don't know why I feel this way, but I do." I grin and turn around.
"Really?" I ask. He chuckles
"Really." I walk over to him and we look each other in the eyes.
"So I guess our feelings are mutual." I say.
"Yea."
"With that said, Colton will you do the honors of being my boyfriend?" I ask nervously.
"Yes."

Today is the happiest day of my life.