1. the arrival

"Ah, the fresh breeze, the birds singing and three whole months of freedom... What else could be better?" Adrien Agreste said as he walked towards his new camp.

'Welcome to Camp Kwami!' Many banners said. Tons of people were walking with their backpacks, suitcases and stuff. Adrien wondered around smiling at everything. The place was pretty impressive. He could see at least eleven cabins, a lake with a dock , a forest and a campfire at the middle.

There were people everywhere, sitting in benches, chatting , sharing pictures, etc. Adrien was too focused on what the other people was doing that he didn't realized there was a boy in front of him. They both bumped, and fell to the floor.

"Ouch..." The boy said rubbing his head. He was tall, with short dark brown hair, tan skin, and golden hazel eyes. He was wearing a plain red cap atop his head, black-rimmed glasses , a pair of dark gray, blue, and orange headphones are were found around his neck. He wore a short-sleeved blue shirt with an eye design on the front, having a black pupil, white sclera, dark gray upper eyelid with lashes, and light blue lower lid.

"I'm really sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going, I really didn't mean to-" Adrien began as the boy chuckled.

"No sweat kid. It was an accident, things happen." He said and stood up slowly, as he helped Adrien up. "The name's Nino." He said

"Agreste, Adrien Agreste." He stated as they both shook hands. Some seconds later , Nino's eyes widened, making Adrien tilt his head.

"Wait... Agreste... Are you related to Felix Agreste?" Nino asked as Adrien nodded slowly.

"He's my older brother, actually." Adrien said with a shrug.

"This means you are the brother of the head counselor, right?" The brunette asked.

"I guess." Adrien answered as Nino smiled. "What?"

"Felix is amazing! This is my third year of camp, and Felix is the one who has helped me through. He's my best bud with Claude, Plagg and Mercury." Nino exclaimed and fixed his cap.

"Mercury? Who on earth could be named like that?" Adrien asked as someone poked him in the arm.

"Well that's just rude." A boy with dark skin, dark brown hair, and golden brown eyes said. He wore a green flat cap with a white horizontal stripe towards the top and a white bill. He was also wearing a green jacket that has a white collar and dark gray pants. Around his neck, he had yellow-orange headphones.

"Adrien, this is my brother, Mercury." Nino said.

"Don't worry, his real name is not Mercury." A boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes said. He wore a v-neck white and blue striped t-shirt that is solid white on the top and solid blue on the bottom, with a blue shirt underneath.

"This is Claude" Nino introduced the boy.

"Mercury is just really clumsy" Claude stated

"I knocked over a Roman god statue ONE TIME" Mercury said making Adrien laugh a little. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" He yelled raising his hands.

"Ignore him, kid. His having a bad day." Another voice said from behind the boy. The boy had tan skin, a very similar hair cut with Adrien , but his hair was darker like coal. His appearance is very cat-like, two cat incisors along with green cat-like eyes.
"He's a bit moody today. Nothing to worry about"

"OH I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S MOODY!" Mercury yelled at the boy and tried catching him but Claude and Nino got him.

"Woah! Chillax buddy!" The boy exclaimed jumping back. "Someone didn't get a good sleep..." He mumbled making Mercury even more angry.

"Uh... You must be Plagg" Adrien said as Plagg nodded and gave him a smile.

"Yup, that's me." He said "And you must be Adrien Agreste."

"How do you know that?" Adrien asked curiously.

"It's written on your bag." Plagg chuckled.

"Oh" he said.

"Adrien?" A voice called from behind him, making Adrien turn around automatically and drop his bag.

"Felix?"

***
Meanwhile, at the other side of the lake, there was another camp, with very different rules to Camp Kwami.

Two girls walked towards a dark area as the sun sat down. The first one had blonde hair that she wore in a single braid. That girl used a purple hoodie in her head to cover her bluebell eyes. Next to her, there was a girl with tan skin brunette hair and golden eyes. The second girl wore some sun glasses and a phone in her hand.

"What's taking her so long?" The second girl asked.

"She's taking her time, Alya. As always." The first replied.

Suddenly, out from the shadows, a girl letting her raven hair run wild who was wearing a black jacket and a white shirt walked in. She smirked as she looked down, getting a glare from one of the girls.

"Why'd you take so long, Marinette?" The first girl asked crossing her arms.

"Save it, Allegra." She responded harshly.

The second girl walked towards Marinette and smirked slightly "What's the news. Who's the new target?" She asked.

"His age, 16. His relation with the camp, he's the brother of Felix. His name, Adrien Agreste."

Okay, so I just began this story and I have no idea about how the plot will be... So yeah...
What do you think will happen? What are these bad girls planning? Why are they doing it? Do the boys of Camp Kwami know about this girls? Leave me your thoughts below! I ALWAYS read your comments!~Laura🌸