2. The darkside

PLEASE NOTICE AND READ! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Hello! I'm Faith. You'll see, Laura doesn't really know how to continue this story, so she asked me to try and carry on. I already had a vague idea on where could this go; however, Chapter 2, can't happen if I want to keep going the way I wanted. Soooooo, I'll unpublish it and this is the official part, ok? Just pretend the previous t h e d a r k s i d e didn't happen, erase it from your mind, and without further on... Enjoy (I hope)!

PS: I'm putting the admins. of the blog as extras, that way it'll be easier, and that's it. :3

Back at Camp Akuma everything was different. From the people in there, to their outbuilding. While everything at Camp Kwami was sunshine and happiness, it was quite the opposite for their females counterparts. In fact, it almost got to a ridiculous point, the boys spent their summer in what seemed to be a stereotypical place, with bonfires and such. However, Camp Akuma almost resembled militar installations. Everything was clean, and strict. You couldn't blame them though, their purposes were also different.

And with that little background information, I hope you can place 3 girls bickering, making their way to their respective "base".

-Why? Just Why?- Certain brunnette whined. Their newest target was Adrien Agreste, brother of Felix Agreste, the head counceler of their enemy (if we take away the fact, the members of their rival weren't aware of such feud). That could be quite the problem, the boy would inevitably be always protected, making him more difficult to capture.

-Not her fault, the organizations. Alya you know that, we can't change our prey- Allegra replied, she had to stiffle a giggle. Seeing their friend make a scene was always amusing, in fact the whole scenario was pretty funny.

Young girls fighting in what seemed to be a serious theme, whilst carrying a big camera, in a sunny day in a forest. You would think teenagers would be doing some stupid stuff, not stalking and squabbling.

- Plus, he was talking to your crush.- Marinette added with a playful sparkle to her big blue sky eyes.

-Not a crush!- Stated Alya, her bright blush and dreamy look didn't cooperate with her affirmation.

-Yes, we are pretty sure, it's not a crush. Just a boy you have completely fallen head over heels, and aren't willing to admit it. It's not like you are painfully obvious when staring at him in our shift. Not a chance. - The blonde remarked with an impish smirk.

-No, it's not a crush! It's not like he haves the most beautiful golden eyes, and what seems to be the softest skin in the whole world! In fact, I'm completely grossed out by him, honestly...- The gal answered, Marinette only laughed with Allegra for the despair of poor Alya. She was never going to hear the end of this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterwards when they arrived to camp they sighed in unison, it smelt like rotten eggs, meaning someone messed up with the stinky bombs, again. This happened often, but that didn't imply they were used to the horrible scent.

Camp Akuma, as stated before, resembled the military. The cabins were painted a dark brown, everything spotless, and full of potential murderers. How fun, a perfect place, of course. Not un-inviting and really intimidating at first sight, not at all.

Whilst heading to their own log house they saw the cause of the terrible odor; one of her friends, Laura, was being chased by Faith, both were always making some sort of disaster. They all laughed, sometimes it was nice to see someone having fun in such grim situations.

While dining their superior had called them, he, ironically, comanded a Summer Camp for only ladies (non-binary included), which could be quite the femme fatales. They kidnapped, got information out of the victims, and let them go. It was a lucky thing to have an all boys camp where some rich kids went to, merely separated by a lake.

He was called Hawkmoth, no one knew his real name, there were a few rumors about his true identity; nevertheless, no one really knew for who they were working for.

He had ordered them to watch the new target, and in the span of less than 3 months they had to be done with all the work. It took longer since he was obviously encircled between different campers, but it was a deadline that they had to follow. An annoying deadline, of course. Who likes being told they have a time limit?

After the long day the three girls were talking in their respective bunk beds, that's when they heard rushed footsteps, and some excited rapid knocking.

-Who's there?- Allegra interrogated uncertain.

-Come on guys! Who could it be?- The person replied from the other side of the door, they recognized them inmediately.

-Tikki!- Marinette ran towards the door, and flinged it open, crushing the redhead in a hug.

-Hey Tikki! When did you arrive?- Alya chimed. They were all glad that their friend had finally made it to the camp.

-Well... As you can see, today.-They giggled, then saw the papers laying in their desk.- Ohhh, who's the new target?-

-Adrien Agreste, but that doesn't matter right now. How was your school year? Horrible, I expect.- Answered Allegra rushing everyone into their cabin quickly.

-Well... Actually...- They stammered, their friend flushed a deep red, darting their eyes everywhere, but to their curious friends. Alya easily realized what had happened, now she wouldn't be the only one being picked on for having a crush. Yes!-She internally screamed, score! Marinette soon grew curios, her pigtails bouncing with every jump.

-Who is it? My sweet summer child has gotten a crush! Spill it!-

-Sweet summer child? Last time I checked Tikki taught you everything, they're at least 5 months older, plus their favourite season is spring- The voice of Allegra retorted whilst taking cookies out of their cabinet.

-If you are all so eager, I'll tell you...-

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile the girls and Tikki chatted, in the other side of the lake some boys were starting a bonfire. They did this every night, telling scary stories, truth or dare, eating marshmellows, and singing off-tune, they all acted like a big family. Adrien had yet to experience this; however, by the enthusiastic babble of his new friends, he could already tell it would be absolutely awesome.

During their walk to gather some logs, the blonde boy caught side of a metal building hidden in the woods. Huh, weird. He hadn't seen it before, was it another of the camp's installations? Or was it another camp? But he hadn't seen any other banner for different a summer home.

-Hey Claude. Do you know what's that building? - The dark-haired boy glanced up from his phone distractedly.

-Oh, that's Camp Akuma. I don't really know much about them, it's an all girls camp, but apart from that, no actual idea. They don't seem to use the lake a lot, so I don't know.- He shrugged, then continued texting.

-Yeah, they don't usually go out of their cabins as big groups, and when you see someone walk by, they are always wearing some extra-serious expression. It kinda freaks me out.- Nino added, putting an over-dramatized terrified expression to add effect.

Adrien scruched his eyebrows, it was a bit strange to just now be aware of another camp. It almost seemed like they wanted to hide it from something, and why in the world would someone try to hide a bunch of cabins? It's not like wood could bite you...

-They are fine, I have a friend going there, she is cool. They won't kidnap you, or something like that, relax.- Plagg assured with a slight smirk at the young Agreste's reaction. He didn't know what was bugging him so much, it was just a private camp. Some elite organization that recruited brilliant minds, or at least that's what Tikki told him. Nothing to worry about.

-Come on kid, be prepared to have the time of your life.- Plagg said lightly hitting the blond male, Adrien grinned in response. He was here to have fun after all, and that's was he was going to do.

Yeah... Here's the chapter, please tell me if you like the story. Comment and vote! (?) And well... goodbye! -Faith.