Chapter 4

Sierra picked a white alaskan husky that is 3 weeks old,  male, and she named him Captain. I picked a Siberian husky who is a female and 1 month old, I named her is Isabella, Izzy for short. Last, but not least, Alyssa. She picked a male german shepard and named Angel.

We payed the 500 dollars for all three dogs and went to the car again. Sierra sat in the front with Sam, Alyssa and I and our dogs in the back. 

*20 mins later*

We arrived at home and I let the dogs out of the truck. The girls and I started to train the dogs, with Sam's help, to stay in the yard, where the end of the driveway and the back fence was, which was really cool so we didnt have to walk them on a leash.

Alyssa and I went and got firewood, and Sierra and Sam stayed back to make some dessert and put out the chips, cups and order some pizza.

Alyssa's POV

Lynzie and I went to get firewood from the woods. We were talking, and she told me about Noah, the guy who is a real douche to her, and I told her about Alec the guy that I like. He is a tall blonde guy, really big muscles and dreamy eyes. And she told me she knew him and he was coming to the party tonight. I dont have the guts to talk to him because he is really pretty, but I'm afraid he wont give mec his time of day because im so ugly.

We walked back to the house, well ran, you see as vampires we have incredible speed, our height or age do not matter, but it makes it very hard in P.E when when we have to run because we run so fast normally and it's hard to slow down.

*back at the house*