What Happened?

A/N the outfit above is based on the actual uniform in Phoenix Drop High but with my own twist but you can change it if you want. Okay onto with the story.
----------------------------------------------
I woke up to my phone alarm going off so did Zane."Zane we need to go so you can get dressed for school but first let me get dressed."I said as I ran up stairs to get into my school outfit.I pulled my scarf over my mouth and headed down stairs while grabbing my backpack and my lunch from the kitchen.My sister was still asleep so I decided to try and hurry up and leave the house before my sister does wake up. I grab Zane's hand and quickly walked out the door.I grabbed my keys from my bag and handed them to Zane."Why did you give me your keys?"Zane asked I just gave him a 'really' face."Your driving to you house.Im not going to find it."I said as I got in the passenger seat.Zane ran to the other side and got inside the driver side."Drive forward"I shouted on accident and pointed in a random direction."Be quiet"Zane scolded me.I stuck my tongue out at him."Just drive"I crossed my arms and starred out the window.
*Zane's point of view*
Ugh she is mad at me.Why?I don't understand what I did."Y/N?" I said as I continued to drive.She glanced at me but then turned back to the window."Y/N are you mad at me?"I asked quietly."No,why would someone be angry when she was scolded like a child.That would just be silly."Y/N said sarcastically.I sighed."Y/N I'm sorry I'm just grumpy when I'm tired."I said looking back at the road."Oh so you're always tired."Y/N said in a joking tone.At least she isn't as mad."I had that one coming."I said with a smile on my face as I continued to drive
*Very short time skip*
I pulled into my driveway and got out of the driver seat.Y/N got out of the passenger side for some reason."What are you doing?" I asked as I walked around her car and stood beside you."I want to talk to Garroth."She said sarcastically"I wanted to see what you house is like."She said with a smile that could mend a broken heart. I smiled and headed to the door with her at my heels. I opened the door to a messy haired Garroth."Baby brother?Where were you?You hadn't came home from Aphmau's party last night."Garroth said in the middle of a yawn."Oh um he stayed at my house."Y/N said as she pulled up her scarf that had fallen down."Oh good morning Y/N why was Zane staying at your house?" Garroth asked as I pushed my way through him to get dressed for school."Well we both had fallen asleep at Aphmau's house and when I woke up Zain was still half asleep and I couldn't find your guy's house and got frustrated so I just drove to my house and let Zane stay the night." I could faintly hear Y/N say.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter and as always bye loves!