The almost kiss

Your PoV

You sat up in your bunk holding your knees to your chest. You had could barely  watch Disney movies without Getting scared but Percy (your half brother) thought it would be very funny if he made you watch a freaky movie with him. You closed your eyes, scary images running threw your head. "It's ok" you whisper to your self "it's just a movie" all of a sudden a new voice appears from the dark. "The Ghostbusters movie isn't even that scary" said the voice. You scream and throw your knife at what ever it was. "Hey!" The voice yelled out. You look closer seeing the shadows slowly form into a person. It was your best friend. Nico di Angelo.
"You should be use to me sneaking up on you" he said full formed now. He walked over to you leaning on your bunk. You laid down facing him "why are you here Nico?" You say looking into his dark, dark eyes. "I heard you talking to yourself. I thought maybe you were in trouble." You blush a little bit as he moves closer. He smiles softly looking into your eyes. He moves closer. And closer. And so close you were about to touch lips but right then the door flew open. Percy walked in. Nico knew if Percy saw him he would get his butt kicked. Nico leaped into your bunk and hide under the covers. You blush and try to act normal as Percy waked passed your bunk.
"Hey Percy" you say smiling "so um how was Annabeth." Percy looked over at you "good" he mumbles. He looks at you bed and the strange lump in it. He raised an eyebrow "Y/n, is someone here" Percy said waking over to your bunk "um no of course not!" you say trying to hide Nico the best you can. Percy grabbed the covers and pulled them off. "Percy wait!" You say but it was to late. Percy starred at Nico his face glowing red. Nico sat up as trying to get as far away from Percy. "Nico what in Hades are you doing here!!" Percy snared. He clenched his fists. "N-nothing s-she was scared" Nico said leaning as far away from Percy  "GET OUT!" Percy growled. Nico scrambled out of the door. Nico turned and looked at you. He smiled softly before bolting out of the door. Percy looked at you his face was burning red "what the hell was Nico doing in your bunk!" "Nothing I swear!" You say and close your eyes, tuning out Percy. Finally percy goes to sleep. You smiled. all you can think about now was Nico and how you almost kissed.