A night out in Sofia!!

Elena's pov: back in Sofia,Bulgaria

Wow! this is crazy sitting here in Slava's office and going over the details of my single to be and I see he looks so estactic talking about it as I look at him and think wow I neer did look at him indepth but he is kinda sexy too, I think Elena what are you thinking. I get out of my thoughts as all of an sudden his phone goes off and he is in shock as he says " Elena Elena you are going to go crazy over this, your wish is about to come true and this video will be the hottest thing we have had yet". My eyes widen as I take a sip of my Illy espresso and say " Slava what is it?.He smiles as he says, " Well remember the request you asked for the video to make this the hottest hit here in Bulgaria and in Europe well lets just say I got through some connections I have in the US and I got Ian Somerhalder to be in your video as your lead man and lets just say the vampire fans are going to go crazy and well Elena admit it you and Nikolina look very similar to each other, I just dont want this to become an comparison, as I am sure you are aware that your cousin and Ian did date for a long period. I sigh and say yes I know but not much detail as Nikolina and I have not been close for a long time, and you know well maybe this will make Nikolina realize what she lost but it will be itneresting for those vampire diaries fans to see the video, I am so excited for this and to head up to the golden sands love it there, but you know this is going to be perfect, as I think to myself this may be just perfect for Nikolina and Ian to realize perhaps they are still the perfect fit for each other an for her to realize what she left, oh Slava, Ian and Nikolina this is going to be just perfect..... she smiles to herself.

Nina's POV:

It is an few hours into the early evening now and wow it feels good to be back in Sofia at aunty and uncles and coming here is truly home for me, no matter what I always try to make it back over here much as I can and to see the family and to see Elena, I know her and I have not been close in quite sometime and I can feel she has some resentment towards me as I know we hacent talked as much with her music career slowly taking off and me living outside of the country, I am out of thoughts as my mom comes over to me as I am sitting outisde on the balcony and she says, " Nina what is it sweetie you seem lost in thoughts?". I smile and say just thinking you know and it feels good to be back here and I cant wait to go out and hang out with Elena". Mom smiles back at me and says, " It will be good for you to get out and lets just say I hear from uncle how much Elena is out and about and getting her singing career going and well the fact you both look similar to each other as well". I laugh and say well i have been hearing that a lot lately". Mom then I see is holding the Bulgarian version of people magazine in her hand and she says, " I saw this recent issue of people sitting on the living room table inside and well my eyes widened coming across this one of the pages, I thought maybe this I would show I know it is not my place but dont know if you heard or not from Candence or Kat but it is confirmed here in people she says to me. What is it mama?. She hands me the issue and on the page my eyes widen in shock as I see the heading " Divorced: Ian Somerhadler and Nikki Reed, the famous Vampire Diaries star splits from wife after an less a year of marriage and well ladies and Delena fans Ian Somerhadler is back on the market again". I drop the magazine as iam in shock and think that Candence and Kat did mention to me in conversation that Ian was going through some issues with Nikki but divorce? I feel my heart sink hearing this but at the sametime an happiness through me, no forget it Nina you hurt him he wouldnt want you again. I look at my mom and say that is not fair to him at all, I mean no matter how much hurt we had between us I did not want to see this happen, I feel a tear fall down my eye. Mama looks at me and says Nina it is not your fault. I cut my mom off and say well it is and I hurt him and he got hurt again, he deserves to be so happy and I hope he can find that again, I do I... Mama says Nikolina Dobreva listen to me and I am going to be honest here, I can see it in your eyes you still love Ian with all of your heart your eyes say it all to me and maybe this is the path for an second chance I never saw that same spark with Austin you had with Ian. I sigh and say mama if it were to happen well only the stars know. Anyways I wonder what is taking Elena so long?. As on cue I can see her driving up in her red porsche with an popular pop song and she gets out of her car and I see her walking in with an huge smile and looking happy. She runs up to the house and gives my mom an huge hug then to me and gives me an few kisses on the cheek as she say, " Well I am an happy lady looks like my video is going as planned and its an go ahead and we start filming next week between here in Sofia and Varna and I am so glad you are here for this Nikolina, aunty, uncle Alex and mama and papa lets go and celebrate..".