Coffee and Revelations (Nina's POV)

Back in Sofia Nina's POV:

It is later on in the afternoon as Elena and myself are out for an later coffee at this really trendy yet cute cafe here in central Sofia, relaxing and somewhat recovering from the night before, I smile as I say to Elena, " Last night was sure something my goodness it has been so so long since I have been out in Sofia, the nightlife here is well something else, cant believe it". Elena laughs at me as she says, " Nikolina it sure is something here and I am happy you had an great time last night we all needed it and everyone was happy to see you and I know you are still getting over the jet lag so it is okay, and you got tons of time here too so enjoy it and embrace it and well I...". I see Elena becoming an little hesitant. I see her looking down at her well manicured nails and looking lovley in her Replay jeans, with an white tank top and black heels she is wearing with her hair down, I cant beleive sometimes how we look alike. I am in an similar attire only wearing my black booties and my hair put up and some makeup on me to not show my exaustion as I could see some of the Bulgarian media following us around. I then say, " What is it, is there something you want to tell me?". Elena looks down then into my eyes again and says, " Well this all came to me so last minute and with you and the rest of the family coming into town, you remember the call I had to take yesterday to meet Slava in the office?". I nod and say, " Yes I do and I had an feeling you wanted to tell me something?". Elena sighs and says, " Yes I do, well as you know I am going to be doing my first English song and well to get it well promoted outside of Bulgaria and within Europe and perhaps well to abroad, well gosh I..... ". I can feel the tension rise in me as I am curious to what she wants to say I then say, " Elena what is it you are making me worried now". Elena then says, " Okay what I am going to say, I hope you are not going to get angry or upset when I found this out well I have to be honest with you and I rather have you hear this from me then the media as I know the media is big on you and now with me and the fact we are cousins dont want any tension, so well for my video somehow well they got well Ian, I mean Ian Somerhadler to play my love interest in the music video, as from what Slava told me his agent wants him to be exposed here and I take it for Vampire Diaries...". My eyes widen in shock as I am slowly letting Elena's words sink in my heart is beating an million miles an minute and the feelings of shock, and not believing this as I have not talked to Ian in so long and he did hurt me on our final time together and towards the end of season six of Vampire Diaries was cold towards me, now agreeed to be in this video and wow!!. I then look at Elena as I say " Whaat? wow well I am in shock of this, mama did show me the recent issue of People and it did mention him doing Europe and coming over here, this is an shock and i know how the paparazzi are and here with the media this is going to be nuts and with me here, I never saw this one ever coming, I mean him and I are long over and he had moved on and for him to be single and well coming here, and with you I mean we are family but for you this is crazy and for us I..". Elena cuts me off and says, " Nikolina I know this is a lot to take in and I know you two havent really talked or kept in touch and with that crazy wife of his, far as I know he agreed to this and he is scheduled to be here tomorrow afternoon and from what Slava told me his tour guide, well his cousin Filip is to show him around the city and they are to go and see an show that Anelia, Azis and Sofi Marinova are putting on at Republica and they do want me to go as well, this is going to be nuts and well and for me an bit awkward being your cousin and he will have to see me, you should be there with me..". I cut her off saying, " No no, listen he is here for his holiday and business purposes definitely not to see me, I am nothing to him and have not been for an long time, last time him and I even talked was on my final day on set over an year and a bit ago, the funny thing is him and i always talked about coming here together one day and always talked about going to Varna". Elena gives me an look and says, " Well in regards to the video far as I know from the details it will be filmed up in Varna you know beach type of theme and an part here in Sofia". I feel my heart clench inside as I hear this and the fact he is doing this, does he even know of Elena and I being related? I have an feeling he is going to be in an huge shock and the fact he is going to the place him and I talked about going together, but with my cousin for promoting himself?. I then say, " Wow, they want to make this quite the video, I mean I appriciate the honesty but seeing him well its hard and the fact is I hurt him as well, we hurt each other quite badly, it is an wound that you know has not fully healed on my side. I feel the emotions overtake me as Elena takes my hand and says, " Dobreva listen, we are human we make mistakes and I know I have not been the best cousin to you either and for us sitting here together, its sure something, our lives our so different and with Ian I know bits and pieces from what you told me but me says well maybe this is fates way of well you know finding your way back to each other?". I smile and say " I wouldnt be so sure of that, anyways truth is as Varna is booked for the family we will be there around the shooting time I take it so it is an chance Ian is to be there as well, but for now I will take it as it comes and well if we see each other well it iwll happen I wont let this affect my time here, but anyways I am happy for you Elena and this will be great and well for Vampire Diaries it will get even more exposure for sure". Elena then says " Well you know with you here too and if you are going back to the show, this is good for you being here as well, and you know ( she says in Bulgarian )

Елена и Деймън трябва да се върнем заедно знаете, Липсваш ми там Николина ( I miss you on there Nikolina, Elena and Damon need to get back together). I laugh as I then say back in BulgarianСърцето ми иска да се върне, но аз трябва да бъде готов и за мен Николина Добрев да се върна там и за Деймън и Елена да имат щастлив край.( My heart wants to go back but I need to be ready and for me Nikolina Dobrev to go back there and for Damon and Elena to have their happy ending.). Elena smiles as she says, " Yes I know and well maybe it will happen after all". As we continue to talk I see an group of younger girls come in as they look at us and then they look at me as they say Нина Добрев, I smile as I say Да, това ми е здравей момичета and then they look at Elena and say Ние ви обичаме Петрова as she thanks the girls and they ask for an picture with us. We end up taking pictures with the girls separately and together then they leave after an few minutes. We continue on with the rest of our afternoon and then get ready for the night ahead again as Elena has booked us at another high end club here where the singe Liyana is performing.

(https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g294452-d1740223-Reviews-Villa_Rosiche-Sofia_Sofia_Region.html ) Cafe Nina and Elena are at