1 Month Later

*December 10, 2038. Megan, Julia and Ella are 2 months pregnant with twins. Chloe, Chase, Coraline and Celeste are 10 almost 11. Collin and Zoey are still 9. Casper, Robert, Christiana and Sophia are still 7. Christopher, Cameron, Ramona, Cecilia, Bree, April and Rey are still 3. Heaven is now 6 months old and at home with her siblings. Valeria is still in a coma. It's been 6 months. Chloe, Chase, Coraline, Celeste, Collin, Casper, Christopher, Cameron and Heaven above along with some bedrooms*
Celeste- Dad.
Corey- Yes Cel?
Celeste- When is mom coming home?
Chloe- Cel!
Corey- It's alright Chloe. Mom has to wake up first Cel. Then she has to get better. Then maybe we can bring her home.
Celeste- Oh.
*the phone rings and Corey picks it up. Dr- italics Corey- italic/bold
Is this Corey Baylor?
Yes.
We have some news about your wife, Valeria Baylor.
Good or bad.
It's actually both. Which one first?
Bad please.
Valeria may never wake up. Right now, she has a 40% of waking up.
Is there anything we can do?
Unfortunately not. The good news is that she is actually slowly waking up.
So, she is not fully awake?
No.
but she can wake up?
If she really wants to.
Can I come visit?
Sure! You can bring 1-4 kids with you.
Alright. I'll bring Troy, Chloe, Celeste and Cameron I'm not sure who else to bring. Can babies come?
How old?
6 months.
Sure. As long as she has already been vaccinated.
She has.
Okay.
See you in 15 minutes!
Bye!
*end of phone convo*
Chloe- What's up dad?
Corey- We're off to see mom. You, Celeste, Cameron, Heaven, Grandpa and I are going.
Chloe- Okay.
*runs off to get Celeste while Gabriella and Troy come in. Troy is carefully holding Heaven and Gabriella has Cameron in her arms*
Gabriella- So, off to see my daughter?
Corey- Yes.
Troy- Heaven has been fed and changed. She is also dressed.
Corey- Thanks. Can you put her in her carrier?
Troy- Sure!
*Troy walks off with Heaven*
Corey- Could you get Cam in his car seat?
Gabriella- Sure!
*10 minutes later. Chloe and Celeste are in their booster seats. Cameron is in his car seat facing back. Heaven is in her baby carrier facing back. Corey is in the passenger seat and Troy is driving*
Celeste- Are we there yet?
Corey- No Cel. We just got onto the highway. It'll be about 15 more minutes.
Celeste- Okay.
*Chloe is playing peek-a-boo with Heaven. Cameron is sleeping*
Corey- Thanks Troy.
Troy- How many times have I told you to call me Dad, Corey?
Corey- Many times, Tr- Dad.
Troy- That's better. Anyway, what's it like with all those kids?

Corey- It's actually quite nice, in a way. They can all look after each other when I'm busy.

Troy- I see.