The hidden pain

I can't feel anything.

   Maybe its because I feel to much and can't process it. All I can see is my feet running through tear soaked eyes.  Running and Running. I stop at a hill letting my heart burn and my eyes.
       My Mother, the only thing I loved when I was little. Who left me. I had always thought that even though it was a dark thought that she died. Or it was for my safety. But no. I flash back to seeing her standing there, a pretty normal suburb house. A nice dress. And a yard full of children's toys

    I guess she started to start over, without her wedlock child. I curl up on the ground with my heart sinking. Then I feel his hand on my shoulder. "I'm so so-" I look at him, my eyes narrowed.
"I guess you got what you want."
        He looks confused at me.
"You made me cry again after all these years. You win." He looks stern at me.
     "I didn't want to see you cry Erza, or see you in pain. I thought that maybe you would have liked to see your mother again." I stand up, tears in my face.
      "Why Jellal?"
    He grabs pulls me in into his chest, I can feel the warmth coming from him. 
     "Because Erza, I am totally and hopelessly in love with you." I stop breathing at his words. In love? What is love? I raise my hand and hit his chest.
      "Damn you Jellal..." I hit him again. "Damn-" We fall, rolling and rolling with me in his arms. Then we hit the ground. He lays on top of me. His brown eyes always looks for something deep. His innocent face.
    I can feel my tears streaming down my face. He grins and wips away one of my tears. We lock eyes, gazing at each other.
      So warm.. Like a fire. What is this?
I look to see with his lips pressed against mine. So nice.. I want to run away but instead I embrace his kiss.
       We break apart, "I am totally and hopelessly in love with you." He looks at me with happiness in my eyes.
          "I love you Jellal"
I said as I cried

          "I love you Jellal" I said as I cried