Attack On Titan One Shots

This Is An Order - Rivaille x Reader

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood between the wall and Rivaille as he was right in front of you, his hand ever so slightly moved its way to the wall beside your head.

"Don't you want to close your eyes?" he said as a whisper to not let the other cadets to hear.

You looked to the side trying to control your blush as you felt him slowly lean close to you

"P-Please wait, corporal..." still looking to the side you blushed even more as he was just one inch away from your face, you could feel his breath rush towards your lips, trying to back more into the wall if it was possible you were still embarrassed at the thought if someone would walk in and catch you in this sate with Rivaille.

"...Ah,I-I just can't!" you gently pushed him away a little.

He just stared at you as you could feel his eyes on you, then he sighed while closing his eyes but opening them again as he spoke "...Fine,(Y/N) this is an order. Don't move from your spot"

"T-That's not fair.." you finally gave in and let him lean in only to cup your cheek with one hand and gently press his lips onto yours, your hand held his jacket a bit as you would kiss him back.