Rivaille x Reader's baby - Clumsy Kid

Rivaille was stuck with your son while you where out with your friends for a day off you were meaning for him and your son to get that father son bond you always wanted them too but since Rivaille was busy with work a lot lately he only saw him during the mornings before he headed out to when it was dinner to bed time.

As of right now Rivaille was walking to the small table in the living room holding your little boy in his arms, apparently your son wanted his favorite food and when Rivaille went to get it your sons eyes light up which couldn't make Rivaille not smile, I mean come on his son was smiling at him even if it was because he was holding his son's favorite food

Placing it on the small table close to the young boy Rivaille sat down and watched some t.v that was until he heard something fall and a small sniffle, looking towards where the sound came from he found his son all messy with his food all over his mouth and some on his cheeks but the rest fell to the floor.

He sighed and went to get a cloth to wipe it away when he got back he cleaned it all up even his sons face.

"Really...your so clumsy" He told his son as he continued to wipe it all away

Your son knew how much his daddy liked this clean so he was afraid he would be yelled at so every time the cloth was on his face he would shut his eyes not wanting to look at his dad in the eye thinking that he was mad with him but what he didn't know is that he wasn't.

"Go sit over there" Rivaille pointed to a chair then got up to go get something

Shaking slighty your son thought he was still mad at him and slowly made his way to the chair and sat on it but suddenly a small bib was gently tied around his small neck enough to cover the top of his small chest, he looked at it with small excitement finally getting that his daddy wasn't really ever mad at him.

"Don't drop it this time" Rivaille told his son as he held a new plate of the same food your son loved so much and fed him
 "I love daddy the most!" Your son said with his eyes shining brightly