Rivaille x Reader - I'm Sorry

Levi's Pov

I sighed and walked inside my office its been almost a week since (Y/N) went missing after our last expedition it made a lot of her comrades sad but I wouldn't show my sorrow since I seemed to be used to not showing it but my squad knew of my feelings for her. They tried to tell me that things would be okay and that we would find her but once the week came to a close most of the cadets lost hope and gave up.. how dare they think she's gone she's a skillful and strong cadet yet here these days as I closed the door and locked it I went to sit a my desk but I saw a little note on it, sighing again I sat down and picked it up 'To Levi from (Y/N)'

"what? when did she.."

As I opened it something else slipped out and fell to the floor but I took no notice once I saw a letter with her hand writing

"Hey Levi, If your reading this then I guess it means I'm dead or missing but if im still gone by the end of the week I guess im gone, but I just couldn't help but want to tell you something...when I first met you I knew you were gonna be cold but it didn't stop me for wanting to be friends since I saw your real emotion in your eyes your true feelings in how you said one thing to me and another, you might like things clean and not one trace of dirt but your you and I couldn't love you any better. ive loved you since really the day I met you I have always admired your ability to kill the titans with ease while here I am freezing a lot when I glace at them but you kept me going so thank you. I know I promised we would help kill them along with everyone else but we both knew once way or another that the promise wasn't an easy one to keep so I'm sorry....but I love you, Levi" - (Y/N) (L/N)

My eyes widen then I looked towards the floor where the other things fell and once I picked them up I found out that there were pictures of her and I around places when we had no other things to do we both were either holding hands or eating at some café and a few others with my squad along with her then there was something I most likely didn't want to see. it was her patch from her coat, slowly my hand started to shake.

"I'm sorry...(Y/N)"