Chapter 2

Annabeth stood frozen for a minute before turning bright red, a giant grin forming. "Piper is going to be so jealous....." She said, quickly grabbing the Doctor's hand and pulling him along as she started running back toward the Big House Chiron's silhouette visible on the porch. He stumbled along behind her, but didn't object. I followed behind them, still trying to process this information. Faster than should be possible, we were standing in front of the huge blue house, a bewildered Chiron looking down at them. "Annabeth, who is this man and why is he dressed so strangely?" Annabeth snapped out of whatever daze she was in. "Oh...he's the-" "DOCTOR!"

Just then, Piper and Hazel came running toward them from the Aphrodite cabin. Piper's eyes were huge and her mouth was agape as she stared up at him. Even Hazel looked a bit shocked. "Why does he look so familiar....is he that guy from that show that Piper showed me?" Piper smacked her arm repeatedly to get her attention. "Hazel, its the Doctor. The actual, real life Doctor." Meanwhile, the doctor was standing back a little, confused as to how so many people knew who he was. "I'm sorry, dear...have we met before?" He asked, turning his head to the side slightly. Percy and Chiron stood away from the girls as they looked at the man, completely starstruck.

After about 20 minutes of weird questions and even weirder answers, the girls finally broke apart. "Okay, so let me get this straight. Annabeth has a brother who travels in a phone box and apparently is the last of his race?" I said, considering all this information. "Definitely not the weirdest thing to happen here." Annabeth turned back toward the Doctor. "Speaking of which, where is the TARDIS?"                                                                                                                                 "Hm......Back near the forest, I presume." He said, pointing back toward where they found him. "I see...Hazel, would you mind going and getting the Stoll's for me. I want to make sure they and their siblings are aware that they can't mess with this phone box thing." Chiron said before turning back and heading into the house once more.

*Just a short little update for now. I'm still trying to get back into the whole writing game, considering how long its been.*