W H Y ?

KANG HA NEUL x READER

SLIGHT ANGST + SHORT + ROMANCE

--

Why? You don't know if he does hold feelings for you or not. He's left you feeling confused, that's for sure.

It feels as if you were swept up in a hurricane, him being the hurricane, and you don't know when you'll be able to get back to land.

He left you feeling like he likes you but holding back for some reason, he gives you these butterflies in your stomach but-- why?

On the other hand he makes you feel like he doesn't trust you, which makes you feel uncomfortable, frustrated and sad.

It doesn't make sense, did you something wrong? Why wouldn't he explain himself to you?

How?

How can your tiny yet tired brain think of something to prove you're not what it seems.

Not what it seems

Hah.

Yeah maybe that's why, he doesn't want to trust you, it was hard for him since he may or may not have someone already, so that was reasonable. Well you'll deal with that.

You toss between the two options and decide to flip a coin. Heads for go after him, and tails for leave things alone.

You flipped the coin, hoping and praying it would land on the heads but you got the other instead.

Sigh

Okay.

So be it.

You were going to leave things as they are and see how things progress.