Mission

I look into the mirror zipping up my black jump suit. I fix my hair and pin it all the way up, I strap all my gear I need for this mission. This is the first mission I have ever been without the others but, Natasha leaves me no choice she is going with me she says. I shut my door to my room "hey you ready?" Nat ask "ready as I'll ever be red", I smirk while heading down the hallway. We're heading to Germany Natasha says, there's more Hydra down there we have to hack into there programming for further inspection of their motives. I head into the jet with Nat when suddenly Steve shouts "be safe now!" I roll my eyes and shout back "I've done training all this week I think I got this!" Nat grabs her gear heading into the jet. Natasha shouts to Steve "tell everyone to behave while we're gone!" As we head inside the jet while Steve smiles to Nat's comment. Steve, hears someone approaching behind him, "think they'll be ok?" Steve just chuckles to himself "yes" while turning around to meet Bucky's gaze. Steve places his hand on Bucky's shoulder "Buck, they'll be fine" Bucky signs walking inside with Steve. Steve, leans over the counter "why are you worried Buck?" Bucky, has always been drawn to you but, he is still a little distant what always haunts him is that he thinks he isn't good enough. "Well, I know Nat will be alright it's just y/n I don't know if she's I don't know.... experienced enough". Steve, is taken back by Bucky's words, Sam walks in overhearing Bucky's comment "um tin arm I've seen her hand a hydra agent's tail to them I think she's got this" smirking grabbing something from the fridge. Bucky, rolls his eyes standing up from the chair "well, I'll be at the gym" while walking out. Steve gives a look to Sam while Sam takes a bite out of his apple "well, someone is crushing". Steve, rolls his eyes walking out "it might be more than that".