Undercover

I look out seeing the sky from the jet, Nat just smirks at me while holding, onto the bar of the ship. I say under my breath "how long is this mission we have to do?" Nat positions herself better in her seat while steering "only three days". Suddenly, I hear something buzzing, I jerk from my side where my phone is strapped "its Steve of course" I say chuckling. Clicking the screen answering the call "hey, what is it now Cap?" Nat, chuckles to herself. Steve, laughs while smiling "well, hello to you too how is the flight coming?" I walk towards the view from the glass, "it's going pretty well as you can see". Nat speaks up "will be arriving shortly" while spatting the camera out of her view. While taking a seat beside Nat "how is everyone?" Steve, signs "well, everyone is fine but, buck I don't know....he acted funny after you two left". Nat, shots at Steve "let me guess it's about you know who sitting beside me". I narrow my eyebrows together "is there something wrong?" Steve leans back into his chair, "you know he worries about you". This takes me back a little of course, I've been there for him between his panic attacks, break downs, and of course his mood swings. Steve shrugs "he went to the gym after you two left, I don't where he is now but, I'll try to cheer him up were suppose to have movie night tonight I'll try to get him in the mood". We finally arrive at Germany as Nat lands the jet, "alright Steve were here" as I stand up "ok, you both be safe I don't want you both coming back in pieces" Steve says worriedly. Grabbing my gear rolling my eyes "we won't Cap, keep everyone in line while we're gone". Nat, heads out the jet behind me "before I go...there's one thing keep ole Buck straight for me alright" I say smirking. Steve, nods "Roger that". Clicking the screen as I end the call, heading out the jet I see a view of Germany. Taking in the view, Nat shots at me "alright we got to be undercover if we wanna blend in". I nod grabbing my bag, we head inside changing into more "suitable" clothing.  We head out in the city "well if we're gonna a be here for three days we gotta find somewhere to lay our heads at night ya know" I say while walking down the street with Nat in from of me. "I know somewhere" Nat says sternly she pauses for a moment thinking. She points up the buildings not far from us, "there is a place I've stayed there once when I went on a mission here once before....before I joined the avengers" she says darting on her heel heading for the building. I quickly follow behind while carrying my bag.