Chapter Four - Eisuke

I wake up to find myself in my bed alone. How nice... I sit up and the sheets fall off of my body to reveal that I'm completely nake. I gasp and I pull the sheets up and over my body. I feel a warm hand on my back as the other goes to the sheet around my chest. "Nothing to worry about, it's still really early for Molly to be up." I look over my shoulder to find the source of the voice which is Kenzo. I blush softly and he starts to kiss my bare shoulder as his hands make their way down to my waist. "Hmmm... Kenzo... it's still very early." I say softly and he stops. He turns me and lays me flat on the bed, "It's never too early to make love to someone as beautiful as you." He says in a husky voice making my already red cheeks redder.

I giggle as I make Molly's favorite breakfast. "She's going to love this Mel!" Kenzo says from behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist and burying his face into my neck. My face reddens, "Kenzo!" I say with a giggle and he chuckles. I smile as I continue to cook the pancake in front of me. I made Molly all of her favorite breakfast foods. She's going to be so happy when she gets out of bed!

"Mum? What are Kenzo and you doing?" I hear Molly's small voice from behind the both of us. Kenzo lets me go with a blush and I blush as well. "I was getting something out of her hair." He lies and I smile and roll my eyes. I turn around while Kenzo helps Molly into her seat and I lay the huge pancake in front of her. "What's all of this!?!" She asks with big eyes and Kenzo and I both laugh. "It's all of your favorite breakfast foods!" Kenzo says with a smile as I get the syrup for Molly. "And! I made your favorite kind of pancakes! Raspberry with white chocolate chips!" I say with a smile as I set her favorite syrup in front of her. "And blueberry syrup!?!" She says with excitement and we both shake our heads. "Thanks, mum! Thanks, Kenzo!" She says before digging into her food.

After breakfast, I clean up and Kenzo tells Molly what we are going to do today. She gets so excited and I'm happy about that. As I put the last dish away I hear the door bell go off. "I'll get it!" Molly shouts and Kenzo follows her with a smile. I dry my hands while I walk towards the table to drink some of my tea I made. "Uncle Baba! Uncle Ota! Uncle Soryu! Uncle Ei-Su!" I hear Molly shout and I choke on my tea. I cough rapidly and Kenzo comes running into the kitchen along with Eisuke. "Melody are you ok?" They both say and Kenzo comes over and pats my back. Soon enough I stop coughing. "What are you all doing in our house!?!" I shout at Eisuke and glare at him, but he glares right back, but not at me at Kenzo who is holding me tightly in his arms.

"Can't I come and see my daughter?" Eisuke asks with a confident smirk and crosses his arms in front of his chest. "No, you can not!" I shout and wiggle out of Kenzo's arms. "If you ever think about doing this again Eisuke! A mad Baba is the least of your worries!" I growl at him while wiggling a finger in his face.

I walk into the living room where everyone is and I see Ota and Baba with several papers in their hands and showing them to Molly. "So you like this one better?" Ota asks Molly and she shakes her head, "But that doesn't go with the theme..." Ota says while sighing and Baba places his hand on his shoulder, "She's the birthday girl Ota! Don't be so harsh."

"Um what do you two think you're doing?" I ask while walking over to them to see a bunch of designs on the papers for parties and decorations and dresses. "Party planning Melody! We need Molly's opinion for the party!" Eisuke says with a grin on his face that I just wish I could just slap off. "I didn't agree to any party!" I spat at him and pick Molly up off of the floor. "You are not her family!" I shout and go to leave the living room, but Eisuke stops me, "Oh really?" He says and I glare at him, "Don't you dare!" I say and he smirks, "Then let me have the party and we'll never bother you again." He says with a soft expression, but hurt eyes. I sigh and Molly looks at me with big eyes, "Please mum!" I look over at Kenzo who gives me a confused expression. I can not have her in his world... but I do want Molly to have him in her life...