Chapter Eleven - Eisuke

I turn slightly in my sleep and the warm embrace that I'm in tightens. I smile and snuggle up to the person I'm in bed with, "Hmmm..." I hum softly. I slowly open my eyes and see Eisuke's soft sleeping face in front of me. I close my eyes again and snuggle deeper into him. "Hmmm... Eisuke..." I say softly, but then I realize that I am in bed with Eisuke! AH! I quickly and quietly sit up in bed. "Hmmm... Melody..." Eisuke softly moves beside me and I cringe. What am I doing now? I look down and see that I am fully clothed, which is a sign of relief. I look over at him and his eyes slowly open and a small smile appears on his face. I give him a questioning look and he slowly sits up beside me.

"Good morning." He says with a yawn and stretches slightly and I just stare at him. "What happened last night?" I ask softly and he sits up fully, "Well you passed out on the couch cuddling with Molly and somethings happened causing other things to happen..." He trails off softly and I look at him confusedly, "What? I was suppose to go home last night with Kenzo. I have work and... and...!" I start to become frantic and Eisuke just chuckles at me.

"I called the school and they had absolutely no problem with you not coming in today." He says with a confident smile. I shake my head, go figure any body who gets personally called by Eisuke Ichinomya is basic pudgy in his hands... 

"Eisuke... you're not my boss anymore. You can't just go around and tell people I'm not going into work or that I'm taking the day off because I'm with you." I say with a slight laugh and look down at my feet which are still hidden by the covers. 

Eisuke chuckles, "Believe it or not, after a considerable donation from me, they were happy to let you do whatever you want." He says with that confident smirk that sets my heart a flutter. "Eisuke..." I say with a smile and a soft blush. I look down at the sheets the lay carelessly between us and my small smile becomes sweeter. It's weird how happy it makes me that he did that because I'd love to spend the whole day with him and Molly as if we were the family we were meant to be.

I stretch my arms up and grunt softly. I can just take it easy today luckily now, thanks to Eisuke. He stares at me and smiles lovingly in my direction, in return I smile back at him. The door slowly opens and Molly sticks her head out, "Mum, are you in there?" She asks in a soft voice just in case someone is sleeping inside of the room. I smile and look over at the door, "Yes sweetie, we're both awake." I say with a laugh and she comes running in with a wide smile. She hops on the bed, between Eisuke and I, and giggles.

"Good morning Mum and uncle Ei-su!" She says happily while looking between the two of us. Eisuke and I both smile warmly and he lets out a soft chuckle, "Morning Molly." We both say at the same time. I catch a glimpse at Eisuke's soft, sweet face which cases my cheeks to burn slightly. Molly looks up at me with a smirk that I can't see due to the fact I'm staring at Eisuke.

"Mum?" Molly's small voice snaps me out of my trance and I shake my head, "Hmm...? Y-yes dear?" I ask while trying to cover my blushing cheeks with my hand. "Morning kiss?" She asks with an innocent smile on her face and I laugh slightly, "Of course!" I bend over and kiss her cheek softly and she giggles, "Uncle Ei-su will you give me one too?" She asks with the same small voice as before. Eisuke looks slightly bewildered, but soon covers that up with a soft smile, "Of course." He bends down and kisses her other cheek and I smile sweetly. We will be like this some day soon Molly... I promise you that.

After we get out of bed, dressed and had our breakfast, we head to the ballroom where Molly's birthday party is taking place. As we walk in we see a huge grand staircase and Molly squeals in excitement, "That's so cool uncle Ei-su!" She shouts as she runs over to the staircase and runs up and down the stairs. "Molly please be careful! We don't want you to fall and hurt yourself before your party, do we?" I say with concern and I hear a chuckle from beside me. I look over in the direction it seems to be coming from. I find it was Ota who chuckled, he is standing next to the rest of the gang including Luke, Mr. Hishiikura and Hikaru.