Chapter 1

Danielle Campbell As: Dahlia Evergreen

Dakota Fanning As: Jane Volturi

Paul Wesley As: Nikolas Kane

The rest of the Volturi as themselves

..............................................................................................................................

"Go on John, just go in. We dared you!" The group of friends taunted the individual.

They had been playing a round of truth or dare and John had been dared to go into he spooky ancient tomb.

He reluctantly nodded before turning the flashlight on. He went a few paces in and all there was was cobwebs.

He searched around until he found something weird. A shiny gold tomb in the middle of the cave like room.

On top of it was a name. Dahlia Aster Evergreen. He ran his fingers across each letter and a bright light lit up the entire room.

The lid seemed to disappear and revealed a girl laying there. Her head was laying on a pillow with a slight smile on her face.

Her hair spread out like a flower around her small face. She was wearing a simple white dress and her delicate little hands were crossed on her chest.

She looked a little to perfect to be a real human being. "Must be just a regular old girl with piles of makeup on. Real funny guys." He sighs. Jack of course thought it was all a joke. He reached down to her wrist to check and see if she was actually alive but when he moved an inch her hand shot up.

She seemed to be under a trance as she studied her surroundings. She snapped out of it and sat up.

"What year is it?" She asks, grabbing his wrist tightly to prevent his escape. "T-t-t-twenty sixteen." He replies, shaking.

"Now I'm sorry for doing this but I have to feed." She grabs his collar and pulls him closer as all of the color drains from his face.

"Oh don't worry honey I won't hurt you. To much." She smirks, and proceeds to lock lips with him.

Now it was not out of love, more like lust. You see, she is a succubus. She is immortal and stopped aging once she was done with puberty. She feeds off the sexual energy, or the simpler name chi, of other beings. Doing so can heal her. She can eat human food but prefers chi over anything.

She pulls away mid make out session and a long string of chi flows from his mouth to hers. She knows it's going to kill him, but she doesn't care.

She watches as the life drains from his eyes, all with a smile on his face. He drops to the ground and she gracefully hops out of the coffin in one swift movement.

"You tasted nice." She giggles, as she bends down and kisses him on his cheek.

She skips across the room to another golden tomb. She runs her fingers over the letters of his name and just like hers the lid disappears.

Unlike how she did he instantly sits up, heaving heavily. "Oh calm down Nikolas. We are finally awake!"

A wide smile spreads across his face as he hugs his best friend. "How long has it been?" He questions, releasing her from the embrace.

"About 1000 years. That cursed witch." She mumbles threats under her breath as he laughs.

"Who's he?" He gestures to the dead boy on the floor.

"My dinner."

"Oh I see. But you didn't save me any." He sticks out his bottom lip.
"Don't be a baby about it. Here." She opens her mouth and the string of chi flows from her mouth to his.

Just in case you're wondering he is an incubuss, the male version of the succubus.

They met over 1500 years ago in a small village in the middle of nowhere and they've been best friends ever since.

"Sprout where are you? I know you're here. Oh and Misty come out to please." Dahlia shouts turning her back to Nikolas.

Two elves come out from behind her tomb with shy smiles. "Hello Master Evergreen." They bow.

"I would like you to bring us somewhere."

They glance at each other before nodding. "Anywhere Master."

"The Volturi Castle please."

"Of course Master." And with a snap of the elves fingers they were gone.

____________________________________________________________________
(711 words)
First chapter. Okay I suppose.