Chapter 3: Furry Parents

"You guys are furry parents now!", Yoosung happily clapped his hands. Y/N stared bluntly at him as he just smiled. 

"Furry parents. Explain." She looked over to Luciel as he faced his computer screen. "Well, you two live together, you guys act like a couple, and you guys have a small kitten." Yoosung looked up as he numbered his explanations with his fingers. 

"Ew!", Y/N's reaction reflected Luciel's as he turned around and stared at Yoosung. "Achoo!" Zen rubbed his nose. 

"Why are you here if your allergic to cats?" Jumin said as he played with the small orange cat. Jaehee looked at the small creature. "You're cheating on Elizabeth." She looked down at her clipboard and wrote a note down. 

Realizing what he was doing, Jumin put the small cat down and his reaction was shadowed. "Please do not tell Elizabeth 3rd." Luciel put a hand over his mouth and gasped,"I can't keep secrets from Elly!" Y/N chuckled at the little role play that was going on. 

"Is it a he or a she?" Zen kept his distance from the cat. Y/N looked up at him,"She and her name is...." Everyone waited in the silence. 

"You guys forgot to name the cat.?" Jaehee arched a brow. "Yes. Yes we did." Luciel leaned back in his chair. 

"We?" Zen put a hand over his mouth. "Huh?~ We?" Yoosung sang out excitedly. "No. No. No. That is not what he meant." 

Luciel looked offended. "What do you mean? What if I meant, what I meant?" Y/N looked at him with a 'seriously, stop' look. "You seriously, are not making things better." 

"But you can't tell me what I meant and what I didn't." Everyone awkwardly looked at each other and left unnoticeable. 

"Are you seriously arguing with me over something so stupid?!" Y/N stood up from where she was sitting and looked at Luciel. 

Sighing frustratingly, he crossed his arms,"Well, excu-use me. I don't need people telling me what I meant with what I say." 

Putting down her arms by her side, she rolled her eyes.,"Okay. Right now, you're being petty. I don't even know why you're being so aggressive over a problem so stupid!" 

"I'm being petty? Why don't you think about what your doing and saying." With patience gone, Y/n bluntly looked at him,"I'm done. I'm done. You can think about what YOU'RE saying." With that, she stomped off to her room and ended the conversation with a slam of the door. 

Luciel sat there in his spinny chair and thought in the silence for a few minutes.  

Wait.

He got up and rushed to Y/N's door. "Wait, Y/N you're right!" He heard footsteps make its way to the door. It creaked open to reveal a smiling Y/N. "I'm ALWAYS right."

|||

"Told ya, they'd get over it fast." Yoosung grinned at Zen as he gave him $5. "Why are we still here?" Jaehee popped up next to them as Jumin was at home apologizing to Elizabeth. 

|||

The silence surrounded them as the two stood in place. "What now?" Y/N swayed her body. 

Luciel hummed. "Movie?" 

"Movie." 

"Meow." The two looked down and saw the small kitten. "We... You? Didn't name her." Luciel pointed at Y/N awkwardly. 

"No. We. What do you wanna name her?" She crouched down to the small creature and petted the small head. 

"Pumpkin?" Y/N's eyes lit up. "Pumpkin!" She scooped up Pumpkin and made her way to the couch. 

"What movie?" Luciel soon followed behind and grabbed the remote. "Mm. Lights out!" Luciel pressed the buttons on the remote, then stopped. "Are you sure? It's a scary movie." Y/N nodded confidently. 

"Okay~" The movie began. 

|||

Y/N sat there on the couch as the movie credits started rolling. She was shaking. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Luciel poked her cheek. She jumped and hugged the nearest pillow. "Yeah! I'm fine!" Her voice cracked. 

Sighing, he got up and put Pumpkin in her bed. "Time to go to bed!~" Y/N jumped at the words that processed in her head. 

"Already..?" Luciel nodded. "O-okay." Slowly getting up, Y/N made her way to her room as she heard Luciel lay down on the couch. He turned off the lamp that sat on the small table by Luciel's head. 

"No! Don't turn it off! Dianna will get me!" The light soon came back on and Luciel sighed frustratingly,"Y/N. She's not real, it's just a movie." Y/N clutched the small corner wall and peeked over to look at Luciel. 

"I know! B-but, at least keep the light on until I turn the light on in my room!" Luciel nodded lazily and turned the light back on. He waited a few minutes while Y/N shuffled around in her room. 

"Can I turn it off now?" His hand was on the light switch. "Yeah!" The light went out and Y/N's door closed revealing small hazy light showing from under her door. 

|||

Okay, Y/N. She's not real. She's not real. Just sleep. Just sleep.

Her digital clock read; 2:33 a.m. On the corner of her eye, she saw a black figure appear. Out of fear, she went under her blankets and tears rolled down her cheeks, passing her hot breath. 

She looked over her shoulder, still seeing the figure. Her stomach jumped and she ran out of the room, only to see the living room was dark. 

Tears full of fear rolled down more as she walked around the corner to see Luciel looking at his computer screen. 

"L-luciel?" He quickly turned around rubbed the bridge of his nose as his eyes saw Y/N. She was sniffling and her eyes were red.

"Y/N? Why are you up? And why are you crying?" She sniffled even more. 

"I-I can't sleep." Luciel sighed,"What do you want me to do?" 

"Can I sleep on the couch with y-you?" Without thinking Luciel responded,"Fine. But I can't guarantee that we'd fit." The small girl nodded and slowly made her way to the couch. 

Luciel turned around back to the computer screen and began typing away. 

As Y/N laid down, she took in the warmth of the furry blanket and the velvet couch. 

Soon enough, she felt the other side of the couch dip down behind her. 

A/N

Hey guys! I thought I would've add in some lovey dovey things but things get fangirly around chapter 8! I hope you enjoyed the book! And if you did, don't forget to vote and share! Thank you all for your support and until next time, stay murderous my lovely kittens!