Here you go.

Okay! I know it wasn't in a few hours, or when I said, but thanksgiving came, along with family-- Anyways as I promised.

.........

After walking back to class, I saw Alfred smile and wave, calling me over to the seat beside him, I smiled and sighed, Complying. He truly is a nice guy! Some people actually asked if we were siblings.. I couldn't help but stare at him during Science class, taking in his breath-taking features. His hair was quite similar to mine, although it was slightly darker, and shoter, I had an odd... Curl thing, when he had a cowlick. His jaw was perfectly formed, when mine was feminine.. His body was noticeably fit through the tight-fitting undershirt, that had a bomber jacket thrown over the shoulders... He was...... Handsome.

If you're probably wondering why I would call another man handsome? Well, I'm indeed the gayest gay Canadian you can meet. I was put into this school because 'There was more girls'. Said my mother. But, seems to me like there is quite a few guys. Along side Alfred, there was a snowy-haired albino, I learned that he's Gilbert, along with his trust-worthy friend Gilbird.

Standing around his desk, were two other young men, one had chocolate brown messy-hair, perfectly smooth tan skin to go along with his hair, and striking green eyes.

And laughing with the two, seemed to have a thick french accent, telling by his laugh. He had hair that was tied up in a messy, but neat pony tail in the back, letting two long pieces of wavy-blind hair hang for the lining of his stubbled jawline. All three were wearing the schools uniform.
Tan jacket, baby blue undershirt, and checkered blue pants.

I was soon startled out of my seat, with a small tap on the shoulder, causing me to shriek, and jump. My wide amethyst hues glancing slowly to the source, only to meet with worried sea-blue eyes.

"Mattie? You okay? You weren't answering me when I was talking to you, dude.." he replied with a small frown, pulling his hand away slightly, only to rest it on his desk, fiddling with a piece of lined paper, filled with unreadable writing.

"O-oh! Sorry, eh! I was thinking..! P-pardon?" I replied with boiling cheeks, even my ears seemed to be burning with an embarrassed passion.

"I-.. I asked if you wanted to be my science partner? It's a project work.." he bit his lip afterwards, obviously nervous... Adorable. I thought, inwardly squealing.

"O-oui! I would love to, Alfred!" I chirped, my lips curving themselves into a sweet, reassuring smile. As I saw his own smile brighten, lighting the dim, boring room.

"Alright students!" Mr.Gerrard hollered, looking down at his clipboard, as he fixed his glasses, lifting the corner up. "Gilbert and Francis. Antonio and Lovino." There was a sudden bang! Followed by Italian curses, and a sudden happy squeal, "Uhm. Alice and Amelia. Katie and Jeff. Gap, and Felix. And.... Alfred and..." the teacher squinted his eyes at me, lifting his glasses. "Sorry but, who are you?" I could hear Alfred growl, as he stood from his seat, making his chair fall back.

"Duh! That's Matthew, dude! Did you forget to put your brain in your head, or did you shove it up your ass?!" Alfred yelled, slamming his fists on the table, as the teacher looked at the American wide-eyed.

"Alfred F. Jones! Principals office this instant!"

Oh lord...

I know it's not long! But I usually write my stories when I have actual time. (In cars, waiting rooms ect).