Prolouge

Hoof steps quietly touched the floor as Scootaloo paced outside a hospital room. Inside was somepony very important to her.

Her idol.

Rainbow Dash.

"Do you think she will be ok?" Sweetie belle asked. The white mare brushed her mane out of her face.

The two ponies had been the bestest of buddies since Kindergarten. Even in their teenage years, they had a steady friendship.
But right now, they were waiting for a doctor, or a nurse to inform them of Rainbow's health.
Rainbow dash had been pregnant, bearing a child . The father was Soarin.

This had Suprised everypony, especially the other Wonderbolts. They had never shown interest in each other before. But now, they were about to receive a new child in their family.

A scream was heard in the hospital halls.

"What was that?!" Asked a nearby pony to the two friends.

"That must have been rainbow dash!
She had her baby!" Scootaloo replied, flying up a few inches before sitting back in her seat.

Suddenly, Nurse Coldheart, one of the ponies working on Rainbow's birth, trotted towards Scootaloo and Sweetie belle.
"How is she nurse?" Sweetie stammered. " Sorry, I guess I'm a little nervous "

Nurse Coldheart replied, " There is no need to be worried anymore. Rainbow dash had a successful birth, giving birth to a healthy baby colt."

Scootaloo' s eyes lit up. A colt! Colts made perfect playmates. And besides, know she could have a apprentice of her very own.

"Can we visit her yet?" Scootaloo asked.
" Not right now. We have to fill out the birth certificate, and have the baby fed of course." The nurse replied in a monotone voice that reminded Scootaloo of Pinkie pie's older sister Maud.

" I guess we'd better get going then" Sweetie belle said. " We should let Rarity know about Rainbow's new son."

"I guess you're right" Scootaloo said, seemingly sad. However, Scootaloo was ready to tell everypony about Rainbow dash's new colt.

Especially Soarin.