Chapter Twenty: Fine Dining

"You have to wear a shirt." I held out the large button down shirt and Ajax eyed with with distaste, actively backing away from the shirt when I attempted to bring it closer to him. I didn't under his disdain for the clothing. He even hated jeans. I had to back him into a corner and threaten him to get them on. All the while avoiding staring at him with a bright red face due to his casual nudity.

"No." He shook his head, water droplets falling around him as he shook his head. Getting him into the shower had been a chore as well. I had to barter with him to do so. My face flared red at the reminder of the lacy green lingerie set that I was currently wearing underneath the slinky black dress Octavia had given me to wear. I swore the woman had it out for me.

"Please." I moved closer and he moved away, a petulant look on his face.

I could have sworn he wanted to stick his bottom lip out as he crossed his arms over his chest. "No." He once again moved away from the shirt as I brought it closer.

"I am wearing an outfit I never, ever, ever want to be shoved into ever again. If I have to wear it, you need to wear a shirt!" My cheeks flushed at the reminder and his expression turned from petulance to one of interest.

"You wear?" He stalked towards me and I made a small sound and attempted to back up. I stumbled slightly on the heels Octavia had given me to wear and my arms flailed as I tilted backwards. One of Ajax's arms went around me and tugged me close to his chest to keep me from falling. I made a small sound right before he tugged the front of my dress away slightly to look down it.

"Ajax!" I slapped his hand away and he gave a deep growl, burying his face into my neck, his teeth scraping my skin. I shuddered against it, my mind going curiously blank. Ajax wrapped his other arm around me, taking advantage of my distraction to lay me on the bed, covering me with his bulk.

"You wear for me?" His voice was low and growling and he brushed his nose against mine. I felt my heart rate pick up and I pressed my hands against his chest, pushing against him.

"Get off me." My face went red. I needed space between us in order to think or my mind went fuzzy and I felt flushed and warmth radiating from where ever he touched.

"You wear for me?" His voice dropped an octave and his hand slipped down to my hip. Panic filled me and I pushed against him once more. I needed to think.

"I said I would! Now get off, Ajax." I always kept my word, even when it was too hot, shirtless men I was attempting to get into the shower.

"Kiss?" He nipped my earlobe and my mind went blank before it snapped back into focus.

"Excuse me?" He did not just say that. My heart lurched in my chest at the mere thought of it. I couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

"I put on shirt for kiss." His hot breath brushed my ear as he scrapped his teeth across the shell of my ear and I shoved against his chest.

"No. You need to get off me." I pushed and he lifted off my slightly, putting his hands beside my shoulders.

"Please?" He gave me a look and I shook my head.

"Don't beg." He was too large and too gruff to be begging anyone for anything, let alone begging me.

"Please?"

"Ajax, don't beg." I tried to make my voice stern but he stuck his bottom lip out and gave me a wide eyed childish look that I had to fight to keep from smiling at. He looked ridiculous.

"Please?" He even made his bottom lip tremble.

I couldn't help but giggle. "Stop it." I covered my face with my hands a wide smile on my face as I tried to fight the giggles off.