living better

Drake POV

Finally I had two and a half weeks off for a quick break I took the first plane to our new house.

My mum went back to Toronto.

When I got to the house I saw Robyn I ran up to her and hugged he lifting her up in the air I haven't seen her since last week.

Babe I can see that your stressed let me give you a massage in our new spa room.

"That would be nice." she replied.

We went to the spa room and she laid down of the massage table. She took off her top and was just in her towel.

I switched on the hot steam and grabbed the baby oil. I lit some scented candles. The sweet aroma from the candles filled the room.

Let's start of the back I said she laid on her stomach. I climbed onto her sat on her bum, poured the baby oil into my hands and rubbed it all over her back. I undid her bra from the back and massaged her with my palms.

"That feels good, my muscles are relaxed" she said.

She rolled over onto her back. I rubbed my hands on her boobs caressing them.

"I love the candles, where did you get them from?" she asked.

"My mum bought them she gave them to me to go in our new house." I replied while using my elbow to relive muscle tension and stroking her tattoo below her boobs.

"Hey now you have go to massage me." I said.

"Ok." She replied and laughed.

I took of my top and we swapped places.

Rihanna POV

We finally had settled down in our new house it was nice having my boyfriend home but i knew it wasn't long until he had to go again. It was midday we were chatting while he was driving we were being followed by the paparazzi they had four cars following us which made me feel awkward. We were drive down the road and on paparazzo drove up next to us their cameras flashing and I ducked my head.

Aubrey drove turned off the main road and went down a dirt track. We drove off onto the grass and quickly turned off and hid behind a bush.

The paparazzi sped ahead and didn't see us.

We sat in the car it was completely silent we laughed because we was able to get away from them. He locked the doors and switched on some Bob Marley music with the volume low.

I climbed back onto the middle row of seats and he did aswell. He started kissing my neck and pulled of down his trousers and unzipped my tracksuit bottoms. Our arms and legs locked into position like a jigsaw without hesitation he thrusting it inside me. I looked down to see his six pack flexing. He didn't have a condom but I didn't care.

"Uhhh Papí you need to shave it." I moaned.

The windows in our car were tinted so no one could see in. I couldn't believe we were f*cking in the back of his car.My hair got tangled with the chains he was wearing.

He stopped to untangle his chains. He threw my bra to one side and continued to penetrate me I wanted it to last forever.

Drake POV

Damn finally got some personal time with Robyn and the absence of Chris has made things better. I've been missing her body when we're apart I dream about her.

She began to moan louder so I silenced her with a kiss I could feel her sharp nails digging into my back as she held onto me.

I could hear Bob Marley 'One love' playing in the background.