Counting Stars

Sunday, September 1st  9:33pm

Wow it's been a while and so many things have happened.. One of them being Inseong and I deciding to write a list of things we want to do with each other. Each one of us had their own list and we each get a turn to pick what we do.. That was if we just decide not to go out for simple things like lunch/dinner or a movie.

Today Inseong felt like we should actually start off this little idea with something he wanted to do. That's why we were at his place.. And guess what we'll be doing? Watching stars. Apparently he had a thing for astrology since he was young and finds it fascinating. Cute.

After making sure the sky was completely taken over by darkness, he lead me into his room. It was actually well kept, except that he had a pile of clothes on his chair.. I mean, who hasn't had that at least once in their lives.

Anyways, back to the stars. He set up the telescope and we took turns looking at them. I was amazed that he knew their names and locations. I was also in awe at how each one looked different than the other when magnified.

When we were done, I sat on his bed smiling at how this whole thing was..well, freaking adorable. He looked so happy to share this knowledge that he knew by heart to someone.. That glint in his eyes and lightness of his voice is something I wont forget.

All of a sudden he turned to face me and gently pushed me to lay down on his bed. My mind ran through a thousand scenarios at once.

"I-i thought we were here to see stars."

"We are." He smirked.

At this point all I could think of is what kind of stars does he even mean..?

I felt my eyes go wide and I gulped silently. That's when he stepped back and turned the lights off. The room was now dimly lit up with tiny sparkles on his ceiling. He layed down beside me and I turned to face him.

"I probably gave you a heart attack back there.." He let out a soft laugh. I smacked his arm at his little stunt. He had my head spinning and he knew it.

"Maybe one day we would see those stars.. But not today."

I felt my face heat up and was glad that the lights were off. His hand reached out to hold my hand, and he kissed the back of it. We stayed cuddled up telling each other stories of our pasts.. And despite all the stars surrounding us..

He shined the brightest.