His Return

Hashim's POV.

"A daughter Asma? You really hid the fact that I had a daughter" the anger that I was feeling inside me started to erupt even more once I heard Asma's next words.

"She is not your daughter and she will never be yours" closing my eyes I tried to take deep breaths in and out because I knew that any seconds now Hazem was going to take over.

"So leave me and my family alone, Dunya is me and Mansours child" the more Asma spoke the more I felt Hazem taking control of my body, turning around I tried to call out for my doctor, but before I could even make out my first word Hazem took full control over my body, and I felt myself going deep in the back of his mind as I observed what was happening.

"Listen here you, I must have gone easy on you all those other times but I swear if you don't let me see my child, my own blood. I will make you regret the day you were born in to this world" I started to shout, looking around I saw that all the eyes were on me but I didn't care all I cared about was that child.

"You think that you can take what I created? it was a piece of me that helped create her not Mansour" I spat out his name, I always hated this Mansour guy for taking Asma from me but now I hate him even more for taking my child.

"Let's see what you can do while you're in there" and just like that I felt the laughter within me start to erupt.

"Do you think I won't get to you, do you think I don't know anything that's going on in the outside world...trust me very soon Dunya will be in my arms..." once Asma heard me say that she didn't even let me finish my sentence.

"No you will never lay your filthy hands on my daughter" I heard fear coming from the other side of the phone.

"Just watch me" and just like that I hung up the phone on her.

A/N: please leave your thoughts I would love to know if you would actually read this book or not.