Chapter Two

Hashim's POV

'Ex fiancé? When was this?' this is the first I am hearing of this, I don't know why.

'Well their are some things that I would like to keep to myself, now let me be in control because I would like to speak with her' he must think I am stupid because I know once I give him power he wouldn't let me take control and I would be the one stuck in the dark.

'I swear to Allah once I'm done talking to her we will exchange back' thinking about it for a while, Hazem did swear to Allah and I know he's not the type to lie, so I allowed it.

Closing my eyes I slowly allowed darkness to consume me, I could feel that the longer I closed my eyes the less power I was starting to have over our body, then finally when I opened my eyes I was back in that dark room with that big box that allows me to see through the eyes.

"Reem what are you doing here?" I finally said when I had full control of my body, the body that I longed for since Hashim was always in control.

"Is this the first thing you say to me, we haven't even spoke in" then she remained quiet I knew exactly what she was going to say, and I'm thankful that she didn't speak any further.

"I'm sorry" although I knew this wasn't even going to come close to making her feel any better, heck seeing her like this was killing me, I never allowed any one to even hurt a piece of her hair, but yet the pain that I caused shred her apart.

"That's all you are going to say? I was looking for you like a crazy woman and now that I found you this is what you are going to say?" I could see her tears starting to form, and the moment she bit her upper lip I knew that seconds later the first tear of many was going to come out.

"Please don't cry you know my heart can't handle seeing you like this" their are a few people in this world that I care about and Reem is one of them, and if I remember properly for me Reem is on the top of the list.

'Wallahi I never knew you were this romantic,' I forgot that I didn't block him, so before replying to his sarcastic comment I blocked him and gave us some privacy.

"Are you listening to me?" Was the next thing I heard coming out of Reems mouth.

"Sorry i was just distracted for a second, you were saying?" She stared at me for what felt like a whole minute as she finally spoke.

"Then if your heart can't handle my tears why did you cause me to fill an ocean with them?" She looked me deep in my eyes waiting for me to explain.

"I just didn't mean to hurt you, I knew that if I stayed any longer something that I was going to regret would happen" she looked as if I shot her in the heart as she slightly moved back and held her heart.

"So let me get this straight, you are trying to tell me you were scared about getting married to me?" She started to wipe her tears, and before I could even reply and tell her that she was in fact wrong she changed her tone and topic.

"Anyways I am here for something else as you already know I will be your doctor until hopefully we cure you" she pauses as she starts to look through her folder.

"Reem listen to me it..." I started to say once I felt that her attitude changed completely and she was giving me the cold shoulder all of a sudden.

"Anyways I have some questions for you" she cut me of as she totally ignoring the fact that I was just talking to her.

"Please don't do this, at least let me explain, because the last thing I would want is to see hate in your eyes for me" I moved a bit closer and tried to comfort her with patting my hand on her knees however she quickly moved the chair slightly backward.

"If what you are saying was true then we wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place, and our life today would have been completely different" I knew exactly what she meant by exactly different.

"I know but...." yet again she cuts me of.

"As I was saying I will be your doctor until you are cured, and let's just keep it strictly business" hearing her say that made me feel sad, but I understand where she was coming from because after what I have done to her I would have acted the same.

"Now starting with the questions I have"