Chapter One

Hazem's POV.

'So you are telling me to go easy on her?' Hashim is so pathetic after everything that Asma has done to us he's still telling me to go easy on her.

'Yeah I told you, you can't force someone to love us and look what not listening to me has got us' looking around I started to observe the small room that we were kept in for most of the day.

'You know it's not so bad in here, we always get pretty nurses that come in, and you know they just can't resist my body' the moment I finished speaking I heard Hashim fake cough.

'What?' Hashim was really irritating me, if I could find a way to permanently remove him then that would be fantastic.

'You may be right about that but one thing you are wrong is that this body was actually mine before you came....' but before I could let him talk some more about the night that we both don't want to remember  I instantly blocked him out.

'He may have been in this body longer but I have as much right of this body as he does' suddenly out of anger I felt myself punch the wall using all my might. Looking down at my hand I saw that my knuckle had started to slightly bleed. Not thinking to much of it I glided my fingers in between my hair, once  and just laid on my bed.

"What is that noise?" The guard says from the other side, as he pokes his head in between the small window that's on the door.

"Nothing" this guard that I have outside is vicious, he will always find a way to try to beat me up, even if I looked at him a certain way that he didn't like.

Although I could beat him up if I wanted to, the first time I did that I was forced into the electric room. A room I never wished to go into again, I was kept in their for what felt like hours and everytime I felt my body relax from the shocks that I went through, I was given another one until I passed out.

There techniques was to shock you as strong as it would hurt but not to cause you to pass out, they will repeatedly do that until you passed out from exhaustion. Sometimes I heard if you pass out to quickly for their satisfaction they will wake you up with cold water.

Everyone who brings someone into this hospital is doing a big mistake. Hebron mental hospital may look like a great place to help those in need to recover, but the workers here are horrible. They should be the ones brought in here as clients.

If I ever get my hands on Asma I will make her pay for causing me the pain I went through in this hospital, everything that has ever happened to me I will recreate it so that I happens to her.

I'm just waiting for that day.

'As It was stated somewhere in the Quran, Allah is with those who are the victims or patience, well I think that's how it went, or was it pray because Allah is with the victim' oh well you know what I'm trying to get at.

'O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient [2:153], but do you know that no matter how hard you pray to hurt Asma it won't work because we are not the victims she is' and there is was that irritating voice of his, it's like I can't even have a couple of minutes to myself.

'Do you know that if I could kill you I would?' Sometimes Hashim says some unnecessary things, me and him are one we are suppose to have each others back but no Hashim has no ones back except the 'truth' as he likes to say.

'Yeah I know you would but thanks to Allah you can't' and just like that before I could say anything Hashim blocked me.

"Mr Adam" I heard a familiar female voice say from the other side of the door.

"Yes?" I stood up to turn around and look at the door.

"I'm Dr Reem, May I come in?" That same voice said.

"Yes?" No matter how hard I tried to figure out where I heard that voice from I couldn't. The moment the door opened I saw a female the opposite of any females that has ever walked into this room.

This female was wearing a long black high waist pants, and a white blouse that was tucked into her pants, she was also wearing the doctors white coat.

However that wasn't the thing that made her different then the other, it was actually the scarf that she was wearing on her head. I didn't know that there were muslim female doctors working here.

"I knew it was you" she cut me short on my train of thoughts.

"Excuse me?" I moved my eyes back up to her face, since I didn't understand what she actually meant.

"It's you Hashim Adam, don't you remember me Reem Hassan?" I stood their dumbfounded because I had no clue who she was.

"Who am I currently talking to, Hazem or Hashim?" She didn't wait for me to answer as she asks me another question.

"Wouldn't you like to know" I folded my hand as I leaned back on the wall.

"So Hazem" she says as she sits on the chair.

'Do you find this amusing?, plus who is she?' I asked once I realised that Hashim has unblocked me.

'Yes actually I do, plus she was my ex fiancé'