*40* (smut)

Jacqueline's P.O.V

I walked into Jokers office, making sure no one but him was in there. He was sat at the des, his back facing away from me.

"Hey Jac?" He calls out, turning around.

I walk out the shadows and walked towards him as his eyes got darker and more lustful.

"You look so pretty baby. Come sit on daddy's lap" he laughs as I place myself on his lap, his arms supporting my back and let's slightly.

I decide to spin around on his lap so I was facing him I grabbed the side of J's head and smashed my lips on his as he made a growled moan

I decide to spin around on his lap so I was facing him I grabbed the side of J's head and smashed my lips on his as he made a growled moan. His hands travel to the zipper on the body suit and start to pull it down. I stand up and removed the item from around my feet.

"Keep the heels on" Joker stated.

I nod and start to undress him quickly. When he was just in his boxers, J flung everything on his desk off and placed me onto it and pushed me back.

"You want daddy's cock, baby?" The Joker teases and starts to the circle my clit with his tip.

"Pretty please dadd" I beg and he slams into me, causing us both to moan loudly.

I gripped the desk as the Joker pounded into me at a fast and hard pace.

As I was about to cum, I started to laugh and soon, J joined in. We came at the same time as our laughter died down.