*48*

-FEW MONTHS LATER-
Jacqueline's P.O.V

Back to my old life and I loved it.

I swung around the pole and giggles at all the horny man trying to touch me

I heard a whistle and knew it was the Joker. I got off the stage and saunted up to the VIP area once again.

"Hey sugar!" I giggled and twisted my hair around my finger.

"I've sold you baby, to this handsome HUNKA HUNKA!" He laughs loudly.

"Yay! Heya big boy, like what you see?" I ask and bent over slightly so he could see right down my dress exposing the braless me.

"And who might you be?" He ask, still staring at me.

"Well, hun I'm the new queen of Gotham but you can call me Jac" I giggle.

"Queen? I thought that Harley girl was 'queen'?" He said, confused.

I pouted and gave an angry look. I took the gun out of Joker's hand and pointed it at the guys head.

"Are you done with him J?" I ask sweetly and batted my eyelashes at the man I love.

"Yes doll" he nods and smiles.

I kiss the guy's head leaving a red lipstick kiss mark and then shot him.

"Lovely touch that was babe" Joker laughed "Bring the car round one of ya"

***

"We have company" Joker laughs, looking at me in the passenger seat.

"Batsy Batsy Batsy" I giggled evily.

A loud bump came from the top of the car signifying that Batman was on top of the Lamborghini.

"Stupid Bat! You're ruining date night!" I screeched and shot at him out of the window.

Joker took a sharp turn making Batman fall off.

"Don't mess with me and my things again!" I scream out of the window and giggled as I blew Batman a kiss.