Losing. 1.0

We decided to split up so we could cover as many things on the list at one time. We were almost done so we met up at the food court. Oh yeah,  I forgot to show you guys the list. Well here you go...

A take-out menu from the food court ✓

A bag full of as much trash you can pick up (can't take from trash cans!) ✓

A shopping bag ✓

A piece of gift wrapping paper ✓

A "buy one, get one free" coupon ✓

A price tag ✓

A perfume sample ✓

A gift box ✓

A map of the mall ✓

A napkin with a restaurant logo on it (from the food court) ✓

A straw (from a restaurant) ✓

A ketchup packet ✓

A piece of tissue paper ✓

A stranger's autograph (extra points if his/her name is "Jordan")

A french fry (can't buy it...)

We were on the last two items of the scavenger hunt. We were supposed to take a picture of each of the items so we didn't have to carry them all the way to our meeting spot.

Turns out Taylor is a really social person, it just takes her time to open up towards you. She volunteered to ask for the strangers autograph.  In celebration of that I volunteered to get the French fry.

We were in the food court for both those reasons, Taylor took a piece of paper and a pen out of her bag and started searching for someone named Jordan.

  I walked among the tables and I stopped as I saw a average looking guy sitting down eating French fries.  He looked around my age, so it wouldn't be that awkward asking for a fry.

I walked up to him and asked him if he minded If I sat in the seat across of him. He shrugged and said he didn't mind.

I smiled and thanked him before sitting down and acting as if I was really into my phone, I casually reached over and grabbed a French fry, before quickly taking my and snapping a pic of it.

The guy just was staring at me in disbelief, I smiled at him and strutted away to where Amber, Stella, and Taylor.

Taylor was grinning and surprisingly has a signature on the paper, She was squealing "Oh em gee, He was so nice and his name was Jordan as well!! I can't believe I just did that..." She had the biggest grin on her face. 

I checked the time on my phone, it was 4:04 we should have been downstairs 4 minutes ago! "Guys, sorry to ruin this celebration, but we have to go. We should have been downstairs 4 minutes ago..."

They all gasped and jumped up, I chuckled, sometimes they could over exaggerate things "Guys, relax. The guys are probably still looking for their items." I saw their shoulders relax slightly,

"We still should get downstairs." Amber added.

We all nodded and rushed to the escalator..

***

We got downstairs thinking we were way ahead of all of them.

Well..

turns out.

We were wrong..

The guys were standing there with a smug look on there face, Zack was leaning against the bench with a relaxed, calm attitude. He knew it annoyed me when he acted all zen. He was doing it for that exact reason.

Zack's POV

She marched up to us looking annoyed as usual. I smirked at her and slowly started to clap.
"I choose Lilly as my slave for the rest of the week." I walked over to her and slung my arm around her. She was fuming by then, but still hadn't said anything.

Stella was the first one out of them to say anything "You guys so cheated!"

"Nuh uh babe. We won fair and square." Chase answered, "Also, Stella you're mine for the week"

He said winking at her, she blushed and looked away.

I was going to ask her about that later.

But for now we needed take care of the problem at hand...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ahh how I love cliffhangers.. Jk jk. I'm sorry for the kind of cliffhanger but I felt like I needed to update asap. I'll try and update as soon as I can!

Love you guys,
Lulu.