prologue ー heartbreak

⠀⠀
⠀♛ 僕の嫉妬;
⠀⠀⠀⠀Ꭻᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⇢ prologue ー heartbreak
⠀⠀
⠀⠀

⠀❝never would i have ever imagined that the mere idea of falling in love would even come to my mind.❞

⠀the raven haired ulzzang gazed with pity at the small picture frame, tears forming at the corners of her deeply hazel colored eyes. her hands clenched and quickly turned into fists as she read the small note on her nightstand, which read:

⠀⠀⠀⠀ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏᴘ
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.

⠀bullshit! he never loved her for the girl she really was, why lie? he only 'loved' her for how she looked. who wouldn't? with her black, straight and silky hair that skimmed her shoulders, and her perfectly parted bangs. her pale skin was the definition of perfection - her crimson lips, plump and soft, complimented her skin tone amazingly. her cute petite nose along with her oval face shape was adorable and gorgeous all at the same time. her most attractive, most prettiest feature was her eyes however ー an utterly unique hazel color, the curve at the top of her eye ending with a beautiful wing. so, the female only asked herself, why else would he say he loved her?
⠀he put her through the most pain she had ever experienced her whole life. countless nights staying up worrying about him when he couldn't care less about how she felt. still, she loved him to the moon and back. ⠀
⠀⠀
⠀enough was enough. having memorized the note with his voice reading it to her in her mind, she grit her teeth. she suddenly jerked up onto her feet from her bed, screaming while throwing the picture frame across the room with all her strength. "aahhhhhh!" she collapsed onto the ground.
⠀⠀
⠀B A N G ! B A N G !

⠀"soo-hyun... soo-hyun!" a certain male idol punched the opposite side of door repeatedly. he yelled and yelled her name, trying to get her to talk to him.
⠀"tae, leave me alone!" soo-hyun yelled back, her voice crackling as she sobbed on the cold hard floor of her room.
⠀at this point it was quite obvious that her close childhood friend, kim taehyung, was worried sick. they were like siblings, so close. they shared everything with each other and of course helped each other out through hardships, but this time was different. taehyung had never, in his entire life seen soo-hyun this upset. the male idol knew about the bitter, even violent breakup between soo-hyun and her now-to-be-ex boyfriend daesun.
⠀"please come out of there. you're worrying me."
⠀no answer.
⠀"soo-hyun! let me in!" he demanded as he aggressively attempted to turn the knob of the door to open it.
⠀but no answer.
⠀"this isn't healthy! he wasn't even worth it!"
⠀tae didn't get an answer, but he did hear the soft mumbling from the other side.
⠀"i loved you..."
⠀his heart was sinking, his tears slowly flowing down his cheeks.
⠀"i... i loved you!" she kept screaming, crashes and smashes and shatters still being heard.
⠀"soo-hyun, stop! please! just calm down, okay?!" taehyung's voice was wheezy.
⠀now the female was rather sensitive, but her heart was too kind to let herself blame someone else. so naturally she blamed herself for all the pain and heartbreak she was going through.

⠀⠀⠀C L A S H ! C L A S H !

⠀the metal utensils fell onto the floor, some of the knives scraping her pale feet. clenched in her shaking fist was a sharp ーoh, so sharp!ー dagger.
⠀taehyung's eyes widened, his heartbeat not slowing down from his nervousness.
⠀"SOO-HYUN! get out here now!" his voice cracks added onto the intensity of the moment.
⠀"i'm sorry, daesun..." she cried silently, collapsing back onto the floor as she raised the dagger to her face. the beauty glared at her reflection into the smooth dagger and without hesitation, deeply scarred herself on her arm.
⠀"aahhh!" she screamed out, jerking her head back into the air.
⠀speechless, he stood in front of the wooden door. his eyes were widened with his arms back to his side ; he couldn't look away. he didn't need to ask what happened. he knew what happened. from the other side of the still, oak door, he heard heavy panting.
⠀then, another scream.
⠀and another.
⠀and another.
⠀and another.
⠀until finally, all was silent. no more panting, no more screaming, no more rattling of any sort. kim taehyung held his breath, not daring to make the slightest noise. but as the brunette boy stood in terror in front of soo-hyun's room door, he heard one last thing.

"...i guess i really wasn't worth it after all."

⠀hearing these heartbreaking words of his childhood best friend, his will couldn't take any of it any more.
⠀"dammit soo-hyun, i'm coming in there!" he very arrogantly yelled, backing up a few steps. sprinting towards the thick door, with all of his strength he knocked himself against it. he was forced back due to the recoil but nothing stopped him for trying to get to the other side. he gave it another go, using more strength and power on this one situation than he had ever used before. after what seemed like hours, tae finally managed to break off a hinge.
⠀a few racing minutes went by, and with all of his determination tae managed to break the door down. sweat covering his forehead, his breath not slowing down - but this was no problem for the male star, if it meant to help his friend.
⠀this mere moment of victory as he knocked down the sturdy door disappeared however, as soon as he saw soo-hyun lying on the cold, hard wood floor.... covered in her own blood. he had been expecting this. he had knew that this was going to happen to her, he knew she would be too hard on herself after the break up. but as he saw his life long comrade holding the sharp dagger, lying on the floor face down as she stared at the handwritten note daesun had written her, he felt as if he could feel her pain too. (he'd seen this pain in one of his friends...)
⠀"oh... my..." he was wheezing and couldn't stop. his hands rose up to his head as he grabbed his hair - he couldn't believe it. any of this. soo-hyun's dagger was very loose her hand at this point, but kept inching towards her arm.
⠀"no! stop!" taehyung kept yelling at her, and she did stop ; only because she couldn't move anymore.
⠀"shit..." he mumbled under his shaky breath as he dialed 911 as soon as he had the chance to.

⠀⠀⠀┌──────────────┐
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ー3:14 amー
⠀⠀⠀⠀i love you.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀you do?
⠀⠀⠀⠀of course i do, silly.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀...i love you too.
⠀⠀⠀⠀i'll never stop.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ i wanna spend the rest
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀of my days with you.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀:read 3:18am:
⠀⠀⠀└──────────────┘

⠀the ulzzang shot straight up in the unfamiliar room, sweat dripping from her forehead as she breathed heavily. looking around, she was confused and quite frightened.
"where the hell am i?" no answer from anyone. but that really didn't matter. she looked at her arms, covered in bandages, and saw her blood stained clothes across the hospital room. she closed her hazel eyes once again, but the only thing she could picture was the last few text messages she, and the one who got away, exchanged.

⠀⠀⠀⠀❝why didn't you love me
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀like I loved you?

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
hey guys! yuwa here.
this yoongi fic was written for my friend alice ( dreadingmess ) and i've been working on it for awhile (planning to make it around 15-25 chapters.)
but this is only the prologue! sorry it was so long lmao idk how long the other chapters are gonna be sry guys bye
ALSO TAe is mine ok