Can opposites REALLY attract?

Ice Kingdom, Princess Crystal P.O.V.

"Father," I spoke, "King Mordecai III had accepted the trade and that he gave us this basket of the most beautiful, delicate and delicious fruits ever."

"Thank you daughter," he replied.

I handed him the basket of fruits.

"These are perfect for our feast tonight. Make yourself ready for tonight, I love you very much daughter."

"Yes sir."

I bowed and walked up to my quarters. My personal maiden, and friend, Isabelle, was waiting for me.

"Hello dear," she greeted me as she bowed.

"There is no need to bow," I giggled.

"Silly me," she said as she giggled.

Isabelle takes her job being a maiden very serious, but its what makes her Isabelle.

"Let us get you ready for your feast tonight," she said.

"Okay."

I took off my helmet and walked to my dressing area. One of my favorite things about the feasts we would celebrate every year is the dancing. After that everyone had the chance to eat, we clear the hall so there can be room to dance.

"Who will all be at the feast," I asked as I stood up on my stool.

"The Earth Kingdom royalty, the Air Kingdom and a few others," she answered.

"Why haven't there been any of the Fire Kingdom that come to the feast?"

"They think that we betrayed them to stop them from getting the legendary Fire Blade."

I felt something sharp poke me.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, milady."

"Does the Fire Kingdom have any sons?"

"There are, yes. Two of them, Prince General Malachi and Prince Edward II."

"I wish I could meet one of them."

"People have said that the eldest son has a heart of stone, he is also in charge of the Fire Kingdom's army."

"What about the other prince?"

"He wishes to make peace with us because he has no interest in fighting against us."

What does the younger prince look like?