4~We're All Changing Here

-Your POV-
It's been a month since Max and I have started dating. I wouldn't say it's a secret but it's ok the down low and I'm pretty sure everyone including us can tell that since we've been together we've gone a bit less mad. I've stopped getting pissed as much and max, well he's gotten better but he still chases everyone. I'm glad he hasn't changed that much, he's my little mad maxxy! I woke up and put this on

Because i feel extra lumpin' gorgeous! I just finished my hair when I get a text(M-max, y-you)M-morning babe!Y-morning maxxyM-I'll be at your house in 5 minutesY-ok(End)Shit, I'm not ready

(M-max, y-you)
M-morning babe!
Y-morning maxxy
M-I'll be at your house in 5 minutes
Y-ok
(End)
Shit, I'm not ready. I quickly do my makeup and grab my purse before there's a honk outside. I go out there and as soon as I get in the car I peck max on the lips.
"Hey did you eat breakfast?" He started driving.
"Dammit I didn't have time." I sighed and leaned back in the seat.
"Well I guess we can stop by Starbucks for those Gouda egg and bacon sandwiches." We were at a stop light and I kissed his cheek and smiled.
"I LOVE THOSE!!" We were a couple minutes away from Starbucks and I turned up the radio when I heard the first line in the song. Play songs above
"Merrily we fall out of line out of line I'd fall anywhere with you I'm by your side. Swinging in the rain humming melodies, we're not going anywhere until we're free." When the song ended I realized I we were at the office.
"Hey during lunch you wanna go somewhere just me and you?" Max smiles.
"Of course you goof!" I gave him a peck on the lips before grabbing my stuff and we head into the offices. One we enter the main area the lights were off and we couldn't see anyone.
"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone jumps out and I scream.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone came and hugged me. It's my birthday?
"It's my birthday?" Everyone was kind of surprised I asked.
"Yeah, Jess told us. Did you not know it's your birthday?"
"Wait what day is it?" I was looking for a calendar.
"Friday" Ross laughs
"I meant the date you sloth." I laugh a little and someone says it's the 7th. Shit.
"My birthday is tomorrow guys."
"Well then tonight we are gonna go out as a group and have fun for your birthday so you don't have to hang with us tomorrow!" Everyone agreed to Adam and then everyone except max and I went to their desks.
"Happy early birthday babe!" Max pulled closer to him and kissed me. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands are on my waist. After the kiss we go to our offices to get ready to record.
<time skip to after first video>
I was typing away on a google doc. I decided a while ago I wanted to go a roleplay so I started working on characters, plots, and sets I would want. I even thought about VOICE actors. Jess knows good ones and there's always the guys here so that's nice. I just finished what would be the first episode and as I read through it I hear my door open. I continue reading until I hear a sigh.
"This is really good! What is it?" I turn to see red.
"I role play I started writing. It definitely needs work but I think it's one of my best works."
"It's great! Maybe someday you can make it true."
"Yeah. Anyway, why are you in here?"
"Oh yeah, we're doing a challenge so come on!" We walk to the challenge room and I see max, Adam, and Ross sitting on the couch. I sit down by max and the arm of the chair.
"Hey guys, what are we doing?"
"Smoothie challenge..." max did not seem happy. The camera starts the recording and after Adam does his intro and we decide who makes who's we start. I'm doing Max's, Ross is doing mine, Adam is doing ross' and max is doing Adam's. I go in first.
"Ok so I know max and we hang out and everything but I need revenge for the Starbucks incident a week ago. If you didn't know he poured coffee all over me so I'm gonna go to town on this." I put in banana, pie yogurt, chocolate syrup, Brussels sprouts, a little bit of a card, white grape juice, and finally some eggs. Not raw eggs, boiled eggs. I blend it together and after everyone does theirs we drink in order of sitting arrangement. Adam drink his first and he threw up, Ross drank his and gagged, max drank his and thought it was decent until he drank it again and got the taste of the eggs and card in there. I went to drink mine and it wasn't too bad but it wasn't good either.
"What's in this?" MY throat was feeling scratchy and I start to hyperventilate.
"Banana, strawberries, chocolate everything, coconut milk-" I cut him off.
"Coconut milk??" My throats was swelling up a little making it hard to breathe.
"Yeah why?"
"She's allergic to coconuts!" Right after max says that I pass out from lack of air.

-Max's POV-
"ADAM CALL 911" I was holding y/n, trying to give her CPR.
"I'm so so sorry. I didn't know I'm so sorry!" Ross kept repeating that over and over.
"Why don't you go and try to find something that will help." He leaves and I continue giving mouth to mouth and pushing on her chest. After a minute or two the ambulance comes in and grabs her. We follow them to the hospital and we were forced to stay in the waiting room.
<time skip to an hour later brought to you by me actually being allergic to coconuts. Weird right?>
"Y/n L/n's family?"
"Her sister is on her way but I'm her boyfriend." Adam was looking at me with wide eyes.
"And this is our boss/friend."
"Ok well she is better now. She is still being treated but if you would like to come in to see her by all means do." We followed her to y/n's room and when I went in I saw a tube in her arm, a mask over her mouth, and her neck was red but not swollen and looked like she was strangled or something. She was sleeping and I sat next to her and grabbed her hand while Adam sat next to me.
"Max? Adam?" He eyes fluttered open and she smiled when she saw us.
"Y/n! Oh my god thank god your ok!" I kiss her hand and she giggles. Just then Jess burts through the door.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE SIS!?" She came running in with Jason and the kids walking in behind her.
"Jess, I'm fine. Ross just didn't know I was allergic to coconut and put some in my smoothie for the smoothie challenge." Her voice was hoarse and every time she talks it sounds worse.
"Y/n, don't talk anymore your voice is going hoarse. Use this white board and marker just in case." I hand it to her and she nods.

-Your POV-
"Mommy, daddy, what's wrong with auntie Y/n?" Joseph makes me smile all the time.
"She's sick but don't worry she can't get you sick honey." He nods and my eyelids close.

-Jess POV-
I can't believe this happened. I don't blame Ross of course because he didn't know but she is usually so careful. The nurse walks in and asks everyone not related to leave so my family stays.
"Bye max, bye Adam." Once they left, Jason turned the couch into a bed and we set it up for the kids mainly.
"Ok Joseph and Julia, time for bed. We having a sleepover with auntie tonight!" They nod and go lay down. Soon Jason and I go to bed too, but I can't sleep. I hope y/n can leave soon, tomorrow is her birthday.
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this part! So if you read the time skip I said I'm allergic to coconut. I am indeed. Random facts about author! Anyway, I've been on the couch since 2 in the morning and it's 4 so I should get some sleep. I'm kind of not in my room because when I woke up this morning a cockroach flew/fell off the roof into my bed and I freaked out so I grabbed my hoodie and pillow and booked it. Love you all and ciao~