10~Lonely Night

-WARNING- 1. This is the night after that last chapter 2. There will a part that will kind of be a fluff so IM GIVING YOU A HEADS UP. If you want to skip, go ahead because this is just a filler. Nothing important will happen.
-your pov-
It's Midnight saturday morning and I'm all alone for the first time since coming home. I don't like it, it's too quiet besides the cat meowing every so often. I decided I'm going to text max and see what he's up to.

 I decided I'm going to text max and see what he's up to

I sigh and go downstairs to watch tv. I turn on (F/S) (show) and half-way through there's a knock on the door.
"Come in!" The door opens and I just continue staring at the tv until I feel an arm wrap around me.
"Hey babe." He says, smiling. I look next to me and I hug him.
"Thank god, I was afraid you were a clown at first." I giggle a little he laughs, pulling me into his chest. We lay down on the couch watching (f/s), me half-way on top of him.
"You hungry or anything?" He asks, slowly getting up.
"Well now that you got up I'm cold" I cross my arms, pouting. He chuckles and grabs two waters and throws a blanket at my face before laying back down. I pull the blanket off my face and pout again.
"Come on, I didn't aim for your face. I'm sorry" i lay on the opposite side of the couch and keep my arms cross. He then sits up and lays next to me, kissing my whole face over and over again.
"Fine fine fine, lets continuing watching" he lays back down and I lay back on his chest. I pull out my phone and take a selfie.

(Except AWAKE)I go to kiss his cheek but he turns his head, making me kiss him which I didn't mind

(Except AWAKE)
I go to kiss his cheek but he turns his head, making me kiss him which I didn't mind. We kiss for what feels like forever until we part for air. He stares at me with a goofy grin, making me smile. I lean back down and kiss him again before I feel his arms pulls me closer and hold on to my waist. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance but I playfully decline making him hold me tighter which made me gasp. Before it can go any farther the front door opens, revealing Jason. I look behind me towards the door and jason looks a little surprised.
"I just came to grab Julia's potty chair and I didn't think you would be awake...."
"I couldn't sleep....don't tell Jess. She may ship it but I'm still her little sister." He nods before walking upstairs to the bathroom and then leaving the house with a Disney princess toilet seat. I lay my head on Max's chest and he kisses my forehead, then I fall asleep.
HEY GUYS! This wasn't very important I mainly wrote it for 4 reasons
1.Filler
2.bored
3.I need to update more
4. I was trying out the text thing to see how you guys like it.
If you enjoy and want more please vote and comment ideas and stuff. Love you all and ciao~