I'm no dog on a leash.

"Formally speaking I am no dog on a leash, so if you'd like to keep your little precious hands they way they are right now. Then I suggest you take a moment to realize I am your beta and I do not listen to lower rankings."

I wasn't the prettiest out of the pack, because whose kidding ya? I'm the rarest color out of this odd pack. Everyone is either silver, white or golden. Then there's me. A red plain weird psychotic wolf.

I have my best friend Canter, that's a plus side. I still don't understand how he puts up with me? I question it rather a lot.. oh well I honestly couldn't care, he's an omega and I'm the soon to be beta.

I woke up later on in the day, because yah I'm no morning person. I need this precious sleep of mine. So when you see this little red haired wolfie or teen sleeping. It's best to leave it at that.

I shifted somewhat in my comfortable sleep and opened one eye to reveal my dark eye color. I yawned and curled up into my blankets to stay warm. Turned over and closed my eyes, then snuggled to my pillow.

Today is a sleep day and i plan on sleeping alllll day. So I thought. Up till the time when I had Canter barge into my room and lay himself on top of me. I huffed and shoved him to the floor. With that he let out a groan, I smiled at him when I sat up.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry Canter. But what ever made you think that waking me up was a good idea?" I gave a slight chuckle. Which he glared at in return.

I shrugged and got out of bed, walked to the closet and grabbed MY baggy white shirt. At least mine now, I stole it from Canter two months ago. I reached over and loosely grabbed a pair of sweats that I also stole from him.

I quickly dressed and turned around to see Canter sitting on my bed. I walked over to him and sat in his lap and hugged him, his scent was a cheap cologne. Which didn't bother me at all.

The only thing that mattered was that I had my best friend here with me right now.

"Canter??" I whispered.

"Yes chase?" He cooed.

"You won't ever leave me will you. You'll stay my best friend and protect me from everyone and everything.. right?" I spoke as soft as I possibly could.

"Chase, I wouldn't even think about leaving you. You mean everything to me." His warm breath hit my face and I smiled and stood up.

"Well lets go get something to eat and we can go for a quick run?"

"Actually I have a better idea, for the day chase baby." He gave me a smirk and growled playfully.

"Oh okay, well I'll follow you Canter Pumpkin." With that I pinched his cheeks and laughed.

Oh we so have a great friendship.

No longer than thirty minutes later we were headed out the door, until my mate. Or whatever he is at this point grabbed my arm and spun me around so I was facing him.

"Wha- the hell do you think your doing mister!" I almost snapped at him. But it came out as a yell.

Canter spun around and saw his hold on me and had a hurt but confused expression on his face. I looked at him with sympathy and sorrow. But quickly his look was washed away with anger.

He stood there looking me dead in the eyes. He almost looked lifeless.. I've never in my whole life seen my Canter like this. I pried myself free from Jaxson's hold and look at Canter.

Before long I heard Jaxson begin to laugh. I glanced back at him and growled.

"Oh chase! Haha seems like you haven't told the little omega pup about me have you?"

Canters eyes filled with fury and he barred his k-nines at Jaxson. At this moment I was honestly a little afraid of what was about to happen between the alpha and the omega...

================================================

SOOOOOOOOO WHAT DOES ALL OF MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS THINK???

Comment!!!

Share!!!!

Vote!!!!

Follow!!!

Okay okay...

So whose a better couple so far??

Canter & Chase
OR
Jaxson & Chase

LEMME KNOW IN DA COMMENTS MY HOMIES!!!

Comment a lot a lot aloooooot!!

*Dances around and sings* Oh yeahhhhhhhh!!!

Nyway!!!! Love youuu allll!!!

<333333

MWAUHHHHH!!!!

<(•~•)> Your baybeee foxy!!

He watches youuu!!! So comment!! And vote!!!

~Sabrina Sargent!!