Who's the dominant one now?

I walked out the front door and shut it behind me, I could hear everyone ranting and Isabel yelling at Jaxson. Oops? Did I cause a commotion. My bad. Oh well, he caused a HUGE commotion between me and Canter. And now that he did that I'm heading out to blow off some steam. I sighed as I plugged my earphones in and put them in my ears and started jogging along the tree line and threw some meadows. I felt at peace for just a little while and then my wolf kept urging and scratching at me to be let out so I found the nearest cubby hole and stripped down bare. Put all my belongings in it and shifted into my red coated wolf.

I raised my head up and howled, not a mournful howl but a howl of a little bit of sadness and a little bit of anger. I flew past trees and creeks till my wolfs desire. Then she fully took over and came to the front.

         ***Parasile's P.O.V***

I demanded to take over her body, not only did she need to be pushed the back to calm down but she also needed to let her worst demon escape from the shadows. And that demon you may ask, is me. See me and Chase are exactly alike. Same abilities, Smart mouth, Dare-Devil, Hard to get, and most of all a strong and confident woman. There is completely to different sides that are within this creature.

The wolf, and the human. The wolf being me Parasile and the human being her, Chase. Not only did she need some time to get away, but she also needed some Time to think.

As I ran throughout the large over grown forest, my nose caught a scent. A familiar scent. It made me cringe and all I wanted was to rip the certain males body apart. Shredding his flesh and watching as he gasps for air and withers in blood. I shake my thoughts away, and continue running.

That is until I'm shoved roughly to the ground and snapped at, by the Alpha himself. I barred my teeth and snapped back, he stepped off of me and I leapt up and crouched into a fighting position. He shifted and scoffed. He scoffed, that prick scoffed at me! He underestimates me! I'll show him who's the boss! I'll show him who's more DOMINANT! I lunge forward and he shifted back into his much larger wolf that me. I pounced Myself top of him and latched my canines into his shoulder. He howled in pain as my grip upon him tighten.

He threw me off and my body flew against a large, thick tree. Slumping down I growled only to get back up and my eyes turn from a dark chocolate color to a now hazzy yellow. He pissed off my inner demon and that's what made me hate this worthless damn alpha. I bolted grabbing my clothes in my mouth and back to the pack house and up to Canters room. Still finding it empty, I've been gone all day long. He hasn't returned.. but something tells me I won't be alone. Canter promised he'd always be here for me.. but I have my doubts now.....

I let Chase take back over...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

REMEMBER TOOOO!!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!!

FOLLOW!!

IM SO AMAZED AND HAPPY THAT I HAVE SO MANY FELLOW FOLLOWERS!!! KEPT IT UP!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

~Sabrina Sargent