014 | AKAASHI KEIJI

one shot is titled— COMMITMENTstatus: edited as of 03/29/2020

one shot is titledCOMMITMENT
status: edited as of 03/29/2020

They were opposites.

She loves the sport baseball, he loves volleyball. Although they have differences, the two are the same.

They are both scared of commitment.

"AKAASHI!" Kōtarō yelled, poking his head through the door.

The said boy nodded, standing up his seat and placed his hands in his pockets, walking over to his obnoxius and loud Captain.

"Hello Bokuto-san, how may I help you?" Akaashi asked politely.

The boy nudged his rib, "Oi, a girl in my class said that she knows you." He wiggled his eyebrows. "She even called you Aka-chan!"

His eyes widened for a milisecond before he composed himself, "I know her." He confirmed, leaning on the wall.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He bounced up and down.

"No," He sighed. "Is that all?"

"Aw! Come on!" Kōtarō trailed behind Akaashi, his bottom lip jutting.

When Kōtarō had left him, his lips curled up into a small smile. "It's nice to have you back, (F/n)-chan."

The bell rung, signalling the end of classes as students picked up their bags and went home. Others had club activities after class.

"(F/n)-chan!" Kōtarō's voice echoed throughout the room.

You whirled around, seeing the owl-like male, "Oh Bokuto-kun." You nodded at his presence, zipping your bag close and walked towards the door.

Before you can take a step outside the door, Kōtarō grabbed your wrist, "Come with me to the gym!" He announced, dragging you to the gym.

"But why?" You asked, fixing the strap of your bag.

The unpredictable captain sent you a wink, "You'll know once we get there."

When you reached the gymnasium, all the members were there. All dressed up and stretching without their captain.

"Bokuto, you're here!" Their coach smiled, clapping his hand.

"Bokuto!" Haruki grinned from ear to ear, eyeing you up and down. "She your girl?" He wiggled his triangular-like eyebrows.

Kōtarō chortled, "No she is not monkey. Actually, I dragged her here for..." He trailed off, gesturing for him to lean closer as he glanced at Akaashi whilst whispering.

"She's Akaashi's girl, I think."

Haruki's eyes widen, splaying his arms and laughed madly.

Yukie approached the girl and bowed 90 degrees, "I'm sorry about them." She sighed depressingly.

You gave her an assuring smile, "It's fine!"

Yukie nodded before her face transformed into a stern one, Kaori handed her a paper fan, hitting the two with it, an irk-mark present on her temple.

"Can you all quit your nonsense?!" She yelled in anger, still holding the paper fan in the air.

The two bowed on their knees, "We're sorry! It's not going to happen again!" They bowed continously, the whole team and you watching the whole scene unfold.

Akaashi shook his head and sneaked a glance at you and at the same time, you also glanced at your childhood friend, giving him a light-hearted smile.

He nodded, returning a smile of his own.

The two of you have been with each other for a long time. You both developed a more than friends relationship.

"Please come in!" You greeted the costumers with a bow.

Akaashi smiled, ruffling your tied ponytail. "Hey, how about you take a break?" Akaashi suggested to you.

You agreed, walking behind the counter and asked your Boss to take a leave for today luckily, she agreed as you thanked her, you removed the beige apron and left the shop hand in hand with Akaashi.

"Where are you taking me?" You questioned, looking at Akaashi whilst he is driving.

"We're close," He replied shortly, which didn't help you at all. Turning the wheel, he killed the engine, and parked it in an appropriate parking space.

Akaashi opened the door for you and offered a hand. You took his offer, climbing down the car as you weaved through the restaurant.

You sat down in a table just outside the restarurant, just only for the two of you. You frowned, your mind full of questions to ask Akaashi but you didn't bother to say.

Until he fished something in his pockets and entwined his slender fingers around yours. It started to really bother you but you decided to see how things go.

He guided you to the middle of the balcony, smiling from ear to ear and tucked a stray hair behind your ears. Akaashi got down on one knee, you getting shocked.

"I've met you for a long time (F/n)." he narrated, while chuckling with a look full of love. "I know we were opposites and we always fight when we were kids but I didn't expect to reach this relationship." He paused, opening the black box which revealed a ring.

"Will you marry me?"

Your eyes brimmed with tears as you bit your lip and held Akaashi's hand tighter.

"I'm sorry Akaashi, but it seems that I'm still scared of commitment."