CHAPTER 3 - Something is about to happen

Assalamwalaikum my awesome readers.

Please vote and comment. I hope you like this chapter.

Finally here comes the Hero's Pov......ENJOY READING.

❤❤❤❤❤

Rehan's POV

I was in my cabin when someone knocked the door. "Come in" I said

The door was opened and I saw my dad at the door.

"Hey dad, why are you still in the office?". I asked

"Assalamwalaikum son". My dad said and I felt little embarrassed. My dad always wanted me to be a better Muslim.I'm trying thou, but I still need to improve a lot. Specially in being puncutual in my prayers. Sometimes I pray all five prayers on time but sometimes I fail to do so.

"Waalaikumsalam dad" I replied to him.

"Beta when are you planning to come home? It's already 10:30 pm. You know very well Rehan your mom doesn't appreciate your working late night. Please stop and let's go home. She must be waiting for us". Dad said while sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Dad you go home, I will join you soon at home after finishing this work". I said.

"Rehan you can't lie to me. I know beta you work so much just to keep yourself busy. And you are working really hard for this company. Our company comes in the top five list just because of you but still beta I just want you to forget the past and move on in your life. Allah plans the best and he surely has planned something best for you". Dad said in a worried tone making me sigh.

I looked up from my laptop. "Dad I don't know why but I can't forget my past, I can't forget HER. You know dad from that day this company, you and mom are my only life, other then this nothing is important for me". I said.

"I know beta but you have to get out of this. I and your mom wants to see you happy". Dad said and I stayed silent. My parents often talk to me about this but I can't do anything about the feelings I have, I still miss HER, HER smile, HER laugh, everything.

I closed my eyes and leaned back on my chair. Ya Allah please help me. "Okay son now just stop this work and come on we'll go home. Your Mom and my wife must be waiting for us". Dad said to change the subject.

I nodded with a small smile. I closed my laptop and took some urgent file which need my attention. Soon we left the office and headed towards our home.

❤❤❤❤❤

Next day...

Abdulla's POV

Sufiyan and I were in the car on the way to office. I was worried about how I will talk to Ismail (Abdulla's friend and Rehan's dad ).

"Today I will talk to Ismail. I hope he will understand my situation and help me". I said to worriedly to Sufiyan who was seated beside me.

He looked up from the file he was checking and looked up towards me. "Dad relax everything will be fine. Don't worry".

I nodded and looked out of the window. "Beta you call Ismail and ask him to meet us somewhere so that we can talk to him".

"Ok dad, I think we should call him in evening to meet us". Sufiyan said.

"Okay, as you wish". I said. He passed me an assuring smile and again started checking his file.

We reached office. I and Sufiyan said salam to each other and parted towards our respective cabins.

❤❤❤❤❤

Ismail's ( Rehan's dad ) POV

I was working in my office when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID to see Sufiyan's name. I press the green button and answered the call.

"Assalamwalaikum Sufiyan beta. How are you?". I asked.

"I am fine Alhamdulilah. How are you uncle and how is your work going?". He asked.

"Good Alhamdulilah. How is Abdulla?". I asked.

"Dad is fine Alhamdulilah. Uncle actually I called you to ask, are you free today evening?". He said in a nervous tone.

"Yes beta my meeting will get over by 5:30pm then I am free. Why beta, Is everything alright?". I asked worriedly.

"Actually Uncle there is a problem. I and dad wanted to talk to you about that so can you came in evening?". He asked.

"Ok beta I will come by 6:00pm. Where we are going to meet?". I asked.

"Uncle in the coffee shop opposite to the new mall". He said.

"Ok I'll be there. Say my salam to your dad ok Allahafiz". I said.

"Yes I will say. Ok Allahafiz". He said

I hung up the call and leaned back on my chair. I sighed and closed my eyes to rest for few minutes.

❤❤❤❤❤

Aaliya's POV

I got up late today as I slept late last night because of yesterday's things I was not able to sleep.

I got out of the bed and went in the bathroom, took bath and got dressed in a simple black kurta.

I wrapped my hijab over my head and went down.

I saw my mom in the kitchen so I went in the kitchen.

"Assalamwalaikum mom. Why didn't you wake me up today? I missed my family breakfast because of it".

"Waalaikumsalam Aaliya. I was coming but your dad told me not to wake you up". She said.

"Why mom?". I asked confused.

"Aaliya your dad knows you better than me. He knows that you must slept late thinking about yesterday night. So he told me not to wake you up". She said smilingly.

I felt happy that my dad cares about me so much. "Mom where is dad and bhai?" I asked.

"They left for their office early today. They told, there is lots of work in the office". She said.

"Okay. Mom yesterday Saniya had called me, her engagement day is coming soon. She wants to go for shopping so can I go?". I asked.

"Ok but return early". She said.

"Yes mom, we are going at 4:30pm. She will bring her car". I said.

"Ok beta". She said and I smiled at her and started helping her.

Why I have the feeling like something is about to happen??

❤❤❤❤❤

So how was the chapter?? I hope you like it.

Please 🌟vote and comment 💬.

LOVE YOU ALL !!!