CHAPTER 5 - Marriage proposal

Assalamwalaikum my awesome readers.

I hope you like this chapter. Please vote 🌟and comment 💬.

ENJOY READING....

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ismail's POV

I entered my cabin after finishing the meeting. I sat on my chair, closed my eyes and rested for a while. Suddenly I remembered that I have to go to meet Abdulla today so I left my cabin and entered in Rehan's cabin. I informed him that I was going to meet Abdulla. After that I headed towards my car and left my office.

I reached that coffee shop where I was told to come and parked my car in the parking place. After locking it , I entered the coffee shop and found Abdulla and his son Sufiyan waiting for me.

"Assalamwalaikum Abdulla, assalamwalaikum beta". I said and sat on a chair opposite to them.

"Waalaikumsalam". They said in union.

"So what's the matter, Is everything alright?". I asked them, seeing their faces filled with tension.

"No Ismail nothing is fine. I want to tell you something very important. I hope after hearing, you will understand, think and then tell me your decision". He said.

"Yes Abdulla of course, now please tell me what happened?". I asked.

"So listen......"

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Aaliya's POV

I came home and ran to my room. All the way to home Saniya was asking me what happened but I just ignored her, thinking that what I heard was true or had I over heard it.

I entered in my room and closed the door behind me. I sat on my bed and pulled my legs close to my chest and started processing what I heard.

Flash back....

"Ismail, this is all I want to tell you. Now please think and then reply to me".

"Abdulla I am honestly very happy that you want your daughter to marry my son. I have seen your daughter and I liked her as soon as I saw her. So from my side it's yes but I have to talk to my wife. But Abdulla we have to convince both of them for this marriage".

"Yes, it will be hard but we have to do it. They both are perfect for each other".

"Okay So your daughter will be my daughter-in-law".

End of the flash back....

How can he do this to me. He wants me to get married to a stranger.

I was thinking about this, when there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. My mom was standing at my door with a tray of snacks.

"Assalamwalaikum beta, what happened to you? Why you didn't show up to me ,when you came back?". Mom asked while entering the room and placed the tray on the table.

"Nothing mom, I was just tired so I came to my room". I lied.

"Don't lie to me Aaliya. Whenever you return from shopping, you always rushed towards me to show me what you brought. So don't lie and tell me what happened?"

"Mom Is everything alright?". I asked. Mom was confused at my question.

"Yes beta, but why are asking me that?". Mom asked.

"Mom is everything alright with dad?". I asked because of the coffee shop's conversation which I heard.

"Aaliya what's wrong with you, why are you asking such questions to me?". Mom asked getting little irritated.

"Mom do you love me?". I asked while holding her hand.

"Aaliya what...."

"Mom do you love me or not?". I asked cutting her sentence.

"Yes beta I love you. But what happened?". She asked worriedly.

"Then mom please, I don't want to get married". I said, a tear made its way out of my eyes and I hugged my mom and started crying.

My mom was shocked after hearing those words from my mouth. After a couple of seconds, she hugged me back. "Who-who told you this?". She asked, fear was visible in her voice.

I ignored her question. "Mom I don't want to marry a stranger". I said.

Suddenly the door bell rang, I felt that dad and bhai would be at the door so I ran to open the door. My mom called me but I ignored her.

I opened the door and I was right, dad and bhai were at the door. They said salam and entered the house.

I followed them to the living room. They sat on the sofa and I sat opposite to them. Mom came down from my room, the pain and fear was visible in her eyes.

"So Aaliya what did you buy ?". Dad asked me.

"One anarkali and one diamond earring". I replied.

"You were buying only these two items for almost three hours". Bhai said while rolling his eyes at me.

"No bhai after shopping in new mall we went in the coffee shop opposite to it where you both were already present". I said wanting to see their reaction.

"Dad and bhai looked at each other in horror and again turned their faces towards me". The fear was visible on their faces.

"Aa... Aaliya we didn't saw you there, where were you?". Dad asked in horror.

"Dad, I was sitting behind your table I heard, what you were talking". I said.

"Dad and bhai got up from the sofa. Wha... what did you heard?". Dad asked in horror.

"Dad I heard you were talking about my marriage. Dad how can you send a proposal without asking about my will. And who ever that man was, how can he accept the proposal for his son without knowing me". I said and got up from my place while crossing my hands on my chest.

"Aaliya, it was Ismail uncle and we send your proposal for his son". Bhai said.

"But why bhai, no one even told me about this". I said angrily.

"We know Aaliya , we should have asked you-". My dad told

"But you didn't". I said trying to hold my tears.

"Aaliya do trust on us?" My dad asked.

I know where this conversation is going and I don't want that. I thought in my mind.

"Yes dad, but-"

"Then Aaliya please say yes. He is a very nice guy. And you know your Ismail uncle, you met him few times". Dad said cutting off my sentence.

I felt, they will force me in this marriage and I knew if I took this topic further now, then ultimately I will lose and they will win. So I just ran towards my room without answering them. They called me but I didn't stopped. I went in my room and locked it.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

So how was the chapter?? I hope you like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote 🌟and comment 💬. Share your views with me.

Down below are some photos of beautiful girls with a number. Share with me who you want as your Aaliya from the below pictures by typing the number in the comments.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!😘😘😘