Last First Kiss.

Yoona's POV
That night...
I began practising for our comeback. With plan B in mind, I carried on work as usual.
It was around 11pm when the girls decided to head back to the dorm.
"Yoona-ya, you aren't coming? We're going to buy some food on the way back," Sunny asked.
I shook my head. Because of this plan, I'm missing out the smallest things with the girls.
I peeked out the window to see the girls leaving.
Sigh. I sat on the floor of the practice room, deep in thought.
Even if I did get closer to Kai, what can I do? It's not like I have the time to date or anything. Heck, I think I will end up hurting myself for putting up so much effort for nothing. Maybe I should just leave them alone. As a sunbae, I should be more professional. I can't be like this.
I got up from the floor and kept the dress back in my bag. I'm leaving.
As I walk along the sidewalk, I receive a call from Jihoon.
Phone Call:
Jihoon: "Yah, so how did it go?"
Yoona: "I'm not doing it anymore. Now that I think about it, I don't want to do this anymore."
Jihoon: "Is this just your hormones talking?"
Yoona: "No, I'm serious. Just now, I was just...being foolish."
Jihoon: "No, you're being selfish."
Yoona: "No, you're being childish. I'm hanging up."
---
I switched my phone off and headed back to the dorms.

Jihoon's POV
How could she? I packed up for the day and left the clinic.
Fine. I'll try one last time. I won't give up without a fight.
I rang Hana and told her to meet me at the nearby park. I was about to call a taxi when a stuffed penguin grabbed my attention from across the street.
It reminds me of the penguin plushie I bought for Hana years ago.
Flashback
Few years ago...
Students from different classes gathered outside the classroom during lunchtime to watch me suprise Hana on Valentines Day.
I left the penguin plushie on Hana's seat and hid behind the teacher's desk with an acoustic guitar hanging around my neck. A while later, Hana appeared at the doorway completely confused.
She looked around cautiously as she walked to her table. The moment she saw the plushie, a smile painted on her face and she blushed.
I came out from under the desk and started playing and singing to H.O.T Candy.
Hana can't help but hide her face behind the plushie. Students outside going 'Aww' and 'Oohh'.
After I finished the chorus, I took off the guitar and gave Hana the biggest hug I can give, lifting her off the ground for a few seconds.
---
Present day.
I crossed the street and was just in time to buy the stuffed penguin before the shop owner switched off the lights.
Upon arriving at the park, I spotted Hana seated on a bench with her back facing me.
I sneak up behind her and tapped her shoulder. As soon as she turn around, I hid behind the penguin.
She laughed. "Seriously you? You keep giving me penguins since small."
I raised my eyebrows. " 'Keep'? This is only the second though?"
Hana took the penguin and hugged it close to her body. "Thanks anyways." She patted the seat next to hers and I sat down.
"So, Jihoon-ssi, what did you want to talk to me about?" she ask, tilting her head in curiousity.
I sighed and faced her, looking deep into her eyes to show sincerity.
"Min Hana. I am just going to be straightforward with you." I swallowed. "I have been remeniscing a lot about how we were last time. I can't help but feel trapped in our history. But...honestly, I want you back."
Hana's eyes grew wide and she was about to stand up but I held onto her hand, hoping she'd hear me out more.
She sat frozen on her seat, staring at me as if to see whether I was being serious.
I continued. "Hana. You don't know how much I prayed to meet you again after we seperated schools. Now that I finally met you again. I don't think that it is easy for me to let go. I can't bear the thought of you and Kai. I just want you back. I love you."
I leaned in close to Hana, and kissed her softly.
Hana's POV
My eyes widen even more as I felt his lips on mine. What am I doing? This is not right!
I shoved Jihoon's shoulder but he didnt budge. His kiss was becoming deeper the more I push him away.
In the end, I had to...

A/n: Hello readers!!!~~ I am back from the hiatus which lasted for a few months...I think. I hope I haven't lost most of my readers...hahaha. Lol. Anyways, I hope (again) that this chapter is okay with you guys!~ Have a good day/night!~<3 (^_^)