Who's Vorg?

A/n: Haha, earlier than the usual 4-6 month update? Yep!

Felt bad that I left you guys on a cliffy, so I'm gonna continue it!

Consider it a (sorta late) Christmas gift 😉

Also, the title? Yeah, it isn't Captain Vorg the Berserker, ayt? It's a different Vorg :3

*note: in case y'all didn't know, when I type in dialogue and words have apostrophe (') in place of letters, take note, I try to write with accent included 😂

Disclaimer: I don't own HTTYD or any other Fandom used in the making of this fanfic, just this fanfic in itself.

______________________________

Hiccup's POV

We were led down to what looked like used to be the building's reception counter, now a dull, faded gray color, cracks littering the bottom half of it. There were three chairs set out for us in front of the counter, the backs connected to form a triangle.

Ryker pushed me towards one of the chairs, and I stumbled. My hands were bound behind my back, and they'd stripped us of our weapons. The other two guys jerked both Jack and Merida towards the other two chairs. They forced us to sit down as they secured our hands to the spines of the chairs. One of them aimed his rifle at us, so we had no choice but to comply with them unless we wanted our heads blown off.

"So, what's it you do here?" I asked. I know, it's dumb, but they think they're gonna kill me anyway once they tell me, so might as well get the info beforehand.

Ryker gave a dark chuckle and turned to face me. "Why in the worl' woul' I tell ya?" He rolled his eyes. "You can' even stop me from the'e."

He was wrong about that. I've trained for this kind of situation, I just had to get what I needed before we could execute it.

"And who's the one still sitting at the table?" I inquired. Ryker glared at me. "His name's no' importan'. Now why the 'ell you still talking aye?"

Of course, me being my usual Hiccup-y self, I used my stubbornness to irritate him to force him to leave. "No reason," I answered, shrugging, or at least attempting to shrug when I had both hands bound behind my back, against a chair. "It entertains me."

"So will you stop now?"

"Nope. I have a lot more questions to ask."

I could see Jack making a small smirk out of the corner of my eye; he knew just what I was doing. Merida, meanwhile, was just glaring at all of them, mostly at Ryker.

Ryker growled. "I don' 'ave time for this," he hissed, spinning around and grabbing one of the men by his shoulder. "You, stay 'ere an' keep an eye on 'em. If ya see 'em tryin' to do somethin' funny, show no mercy," he said.

The man nodded in response and raised his gun, just as Ryker walked away. He watched us, his unnerving, somehow unblinking eyes never leaving ours.

"Do you know how to blink? Jeez, seriously, it's disturbing!" I told him. It was both as a distraction and because he really hasn't blinked in the five minutes we've been here, and I felt extremely uncomfortable.

He remained silent though, and only glared at me. I could faintly see the corners of his eyes turning red, meaning they were burning from staying open for too long.