Imagine For Ashly

Dirty~

Here i was at the biggest party of the year with my best friend Jahaira. My boyfriend Ricky was nowhere to be found i had been looking for him for half an hour now but considering this is an enourmus mansion with hundreds of drunk teenagers he could be anywhere. Finally i spotted him with his friends Emery and Liam but not only them but Helen too aka the school slut. She was sitting on his lap, i honestly felt like crying but i didnt i pushed back the tears if Ricky wanted to play games then im gonna be the one to win. I went up to the dance floor and started dancing with a guy he was hot but not my type.

We grinded on each other and i felt eyes on my back i turned around and sure enough Ricky was staring at me. I smirked and flipped him off thats what he gets for letting Helen sit on his lap.

While i was dancing i felt strong arms around my waist from back. I knew it was Ricky so i turned around.

"Can i help you"  i asked in a sassy way
The guy who i was dancing with got out of the dance floor and i guess went to get a drink.

"Yea you can" he smirked that smirk that drives me crazy.

He took my hand and walked me up the stairs into one of the many rooms this mansion had.

Once we entered Ricky pushed against the locked door and kissed me. Goshhh we've been dating for 3 months and he still has the same effect as he did the first time we kissed.

His hands were on my waist and my hands snaked around his neck and through his soft hair. I knew he loved it when i did that it was a turn on for him him. He moaned into my mouth and i smiled knowing the effect i have on him.

He slid his hands from my waist to under my thies and i wrapped my legs around his waist making my short dress move up.
He walked to the be and placed me on it with him on top.

Minutes later our clothes was on the floor. We were completely naked wraped around with the silky blankets. He kissed me on the neck and sucked on my sweet spot making for the thousand time tonight a moan escape from my mouth. His lips kissed every single part of my body making me go crazy. He was the only one to make me feel this good. He again connected his lips to mine our tounges fighting for domination while our hands explored each others bodies.

"You're mine babe and only mine" he said between kisses

"Im all yours" i said as i stared into his attractive green eyes,my weakness around him.

We layed next to each other with sweaty bodies without anything between us cuddled against eachother.

"Round 2?" He asked with a smirk on his face

"Round 2" i stated and well i think you know what happened next. Lets say we forgot all about the party downstairs because we had our own little party on the bed.

¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Comment, Vote☆

Jakii❤