Chapter 1 (Adrian)

I breathe in the wonderful smell of coffee. My local coffee shop had recently started selling pumpkin coffee, which was my way to tell that it was autumn. With coffee in my hand, and a little bit (more than a half) in my stomach, I think I can make it face school.
             I drive up to the school, eager to see Oakley. She was one of my best friends, and it was Friday. Friday meant break for lunch, and for Oakley it meant the rainbow dress with the rainbow flower crown. I loved Fridays.
             I eventually found Oakley, with her nose in a book. That's how she was most of the time. As I walk into the room, a couple people immediately get out of my way. Idiots. I would never hurt anybody. Though my appearance to some people made me look the exact opposite.
             I was dressed in usual clothing, which scared away some of the classmates. This was just a band t-shirt, shirt, snake bites, (look at picture below), little black studs in my ears, and my favorite part, the bubblegum pink hair.

 This was just a band t-shirt, shirt, snake bites, (look at picture below), little black studs in my ears, and my favorite part, the bubblegum pink hair

          I walked up to Oakley. She pulled me into a giant hug. She then decided to grab my wrist to take me somewhere. After running at speeds that I thought were not possible, she stops. I kind of knew where we were going, but I should have been absolutely known it would be the library.
          We went in, and she grabs three books she likes. Then she grabs three random books and hands them to me. We do this one day every three weeks. I like every kind of book, so she just picks out three random books.
         We check out the books. We talk the rest of the way to the classroom, and as far as the rest of the day went, it was pretty good. But something at lunch made me lose my appetite.