Chapter 5

» Chapter 5 » 

What is this feeling?

(Y/N's POV)

I groggily tried to lift my eyelids. Once I was able to open them fully, I scanned my surroundings. I was in a car, well, limo to be correct.

Though I was resting my head on something warm and soft, so warm and soft that I wanna lay here forever. I looked up and saw what I was sleeping on...

I was sleeping on Adrien's chest...

Heat rose up to my face and even if I can't see my face, I know for sure it's glowing bright red right now. Thankfully Adrien was asleep, I didn't want him to see my face this bright. No matter how much I protested to myself, I couldn't get myself to sit up straight.

He's so warm and it's rather comforting.

I decided to rest my eyes for a little while...

(Adrien's POV)

I lifted my rather heavy eyelids. Something was on my chest so I looked down to see what it was, only to find out that it was a who and not a what.

I could feel the heat rushing to my face as I looked at her, peacefully sleeping.

Without thinking, I stroked her beautiful (H/C) hair

Wait, did I just say beautiful?

I felt movement, signaling me that she's awake.

"Nnngh..." She groaned, "A-Adrien?", she glanced at me. She sat up straight and stretched her arms. She looked back at me with a worried face. "Are you alright?" She asked me as she looked at me with tired eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry if I woke you up" I apologized.

"It's fine" She said as she gave me a reassuring smile. A yawn escaped her lips and she quickly covered her mouth.

"S-sorry, still a bit-"

"-tired?" I finished her sentence.

She looked at me rather questioningly, but smiled as well. She tiredly nodded as another yawn escaped her lips.

I chuckled, "C'mere" I motioned her to come closer.

She did come closer, but only by inches away she stopped.

"You sure this is okay with you?" She asked as she looked at me with her shimmering (E/C) eyes.

"I'm sure" I flashed her a reassuring smile, which she gladly returned and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, which startled her but calmed down afterwards.

I felt my eyelids become heavy, I was tired as well so I let sleep take over me.

~*~

I woke up to the sound of honking. I looked out the window and saw we arrived at Y/N's front gate. I slowly shook her in attempt to wake her.

"Nnngh?" She groaned as she sat up straight and rubbed her eyes with her hands.

"Your stop" I said to her.

"Oh yeah" She said as she realized we had reached her house err- mansion.

I opened the limo door and hopped out as I helped her get out.

"Thanks again, Adrien, it means a lot to me" She said as she hugged me. A blush reached my cheeks at the sudden contact. I slowly hugged back. She broke the hug and headed towards her front gate with a smile on her face.

A smile appeared on my face as well as I hopped back into the limo. 

What is this feeling?

(Y/N's POV)

As I closed the gate door behind me, a smile reached my face as I recalled what recently just happened. A smile appeared on my face...

What is this feeling?

Next morning at school...

I hopped out of my limo car and closed the door behind me. I saw Alya by the entrance and I waved at her. She noticed me and cheerfully waved back. I walked towards her and she gave me a welcoming hug.

"Hey Y/N!" She cheerfully said.

"Hey Alya!" I said in attempt to match her enthusiasm.

"At least you're early today" She said rather jokingly. I rolled my eyes playfully as a chuckle escaped my lips.

"Yo dudes!" A familiar voice called out to us. We looked at where it came from and saw Nino walking up the stairs.

"Hey Nino" Alya and I said in unison.

"Have you dudettes seen Adrien?" He asked as he fixed his baseball cap.

"Unfortunately no, he hasn't arrived yet" I said as I looked out for a black limo, though no avail.

We heard faint yelling and saw Marinette running towards us. She made her way up the stairs and as she reached us, she placed her hands on her knees and tried to catch her breath.

"Congrats Mari, this is the first time I've seen you this early" Alya said as she patted her back.

"Gee, I don't know if that was an insult or a compliment" She said as she rolled her eyes, which made Alya chuckle, "Maybe it was meant to be both".

We heard a familiar honking noise and saw Adrien's limo pulled up on the drive way. The limo door opened and revealed a blonde-headed boy. He waved at us and we waved back.

He made his way towards us and Nino patted his green-eyed friend in the back.

"Why are you this late dude? Even Marinette was earlier than you" Nino said and glanced at the bluenette and back at the blonde.

"I got home late because I had to drop Y/N at her mansion" He explained.

Mari and Alya looked at Adrien and I back and forth.

"And why did you drop her?" Alya asked.

"My driver wasn't available, my original plan was to walk but Adrien insisted that he'll drop me there instead" I explained to them.

Nino leaned closer to Adrien's ear and mumbled something to him. Probably something shocking, judging by Adrien's reaction because his eyes widened.

"What?! No!" He yelled, -though not that loud-, to Nino.

Mari's rather silent, which is unlike her.

"Hey Mari, you alright?" I asked the rather out-of-this-world bluenette.

She snapped back to reality when I called her name, "H-huh? What? Oh y-yeah I'm fine" She simply answered. I was about to ask her something but the school bell cut me off.

I'll ask her later then

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This was not proof-read so there might be mistakes here and there, if there are, tell me so I could fix it :)

And also, thanks so much for 600+ reads! This book just came out and I have this much reads? Thanks so much! I appreciate it :)